Sail with Santa at Loch Katrine
Loch Katrine, Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Stirling, FK17 8HZ
- tickets sold
10:30 Sunday 1st December
Starts at 10:30, 12:00, and 13:30
Other dates for this event
Share with friends
Infant, child or adult ticket to Sail with Santa at Loch Katrine including a buffet at the Steamship Café and a Christmas present for kids; under 2s go free!
- One child or adult ticket to Sail with Santa at Loch Katrine
- Free infant tickets available for under 2s!
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise with Santa’s elves around Loch Katrine onboard the steamship Sir Walter Scott
- Enjoy a finger buffet with Santa before you set sail! Tuck into mince pies, sausage rolls, sandwiches, chipolatas and more!
- Coffee or tea will be provided for adults and kids will enjoy a special Rudolph milkshake (served in the cafe)
- Baby it’s cold outside… but not onboard! Snuggle up in the heated saloons and settle in with a drink and snack while listening to the tales and legends of the loch narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Take in the stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- Take part on Christmas crafts to make something fabulously festive to take home!
- When you’re ready to sail, Santa will wave you goodbye for a holly jolly time on the boat with his helpers, and you’ll get to meet the man himself when you return!
- Kids will also get a special Christmas present from Santa!
- Great festive fun for all the family
- Trip departs from Trossachs Pier