The Enchanted Forest 2017, Pitlochry
The Enchanted Forest, Faskally Wood,
- Brought to you in association with The Enchanted Forest
18:30 Thursday 28th September
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
Ever wonder what it looks like when thousands of fairies gather together in one place? You don’t have to wonder much longer!
Have a dazzling night that’s perfect for all the family under the canopies of incredible lights, with tickets to one of Scotland’s most special events; The Enchanted Forest 2017.
You’ll be saying ‘wow’ all night long:
- Scotland’s premier light and sound experience
- See the magical autumnal forest all lit up with fantastic light displays, cool sounds and live theatre and storytelling
- Be dazzled by the amazing visuals and innovate design set against an amazing original music score, including an original orchestral piece
- Brand new for 2017, see even more of the stunning Loch Dunmore in the heart of Faskally Wood where The Enchanted Forest is held, as this year’s show is named ‘Oir an Uisge’ or ‘Edge of the Water’ in Gaelic
- Multi award-winning event, winning Best Cultural Event at the UK Event Awards 2016, Scottish Rural Award for Tourism & Hospitality in 2016, Scottish Thistle Award for Best Event in 2015, three-time winner of the Best Cultural Event at the Scottish Event Awards and more
- Attracted over 70,000 visitors in 2016
- Fantastic family-friendly event
- Set in the Faskally Wood in stunning Pitlochry
TripAdvisor loves it
“This year's show was fantastic! I particularly liked the water show. It was all so pretty and we walked round a good few times. The dangling lights were also good fun to walk through and get pictures in amongst. Can't wait to see what you do next year!”
“We had a wonderful time at The Enchanted Forest on Sunday night, we enjoyed it so much that we were on the last bus! My 7 year old son said it was the best day of his life! We all loved it and we will definitely be back next year!”
“Wonderful show. So well organised and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Great storytelling and marshmallow toasting. Definitely recommend it for all ages. Particularly enjoyed the music shows on the lake and the interactive props for the children. Also loved the hanging lights, in fact we loved it all. Great evening’s entertainment and reasonably priced. Roll on next year.”
This is an event advert brought to you in association with The Enchanted Forest