2 AA Rosette Pitlochry stay
Killiecrankie, Perthshire, PH16 5LG
- usually £210.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £129 instead of up to £275 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner, £199 to stay 2 nights or £399 to stay in a deluxe room with dinner both nights at 2 AA Rosette Killiecrankie House Hotel, nr Pitlochry – save up to 53%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner
- Option to stay a second night, or upgrade to a deluxe room for two nights with three-course dinners both evenings and late check-out
- Fantastic 2 AA Rosette-awarded, Michelin-recommended hotel
- Loved by press like The Independent, Scotsman and Telegraph
- Valid 7 days and during the nearby Enchanted Forest event
Killiecrankie House Hotel leaves a lasting impression on every lucky person that passes through its doors. Recommended in the Michelin Guide and Good Hotel Guide 2017, and boasting an exceptional 2 AA Rosettes for its food, alongside brilliant reviews from top press like The Independent, Telegraph and Scotsman, this stunning accommodation just begs to be enjoyed and with such rich hospitality on offer, it’s easy to see why!
Nestled amongst some of Perthshire’s most stunning scenery, the beautiful bedrooms and public rooms provide the perfect place to unwind after a day exploring the amazing surrounding countryside. Plus, the incredible kitchen serves up mouth-wateringly good meals with much delicious produce coming not only from local suppliers, but from the abundant kitchen garden in the extensive hotel grounds.
With today’s deal you and a loved one can venture to this beautiful hotel for a fantastic overnight stay. You’ll cosy up in your comfy abode which boasts elegant décor, luxurious toiletries, white fluffy towels and pretty fresh flowers, before heading out to explore the delights of the surrounding area. If you’re feeling peckish, opt to include a scrumptious three-course meal in the hotel’s revered 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, or if you fancy elongating your visit, choose to stay a second night. No matter which you go for, you’ll also enjoy a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect!
If you want to up the ante even further, why not choose to stay two nights in an upgraded deluxe room, complete with lavish furnishings, Egyptian cotton bedsheets, a flat screen TV and more. With all the time in the world to explore pretty Pitlochry, you’ll refuel each night of your stay with three tasty courses and breakfast each morning. To top it all off, you’ll even enjoy late check-out, so you’ll be able to treat yourself with a long lie on your final morning, meaning there’s no need to rush off!
- Twice baked goat’s cheese crottin brûlée with sweet pepper salsa
- Ragout of wild mushroom and Rannoch smoked chicken breast, served with tagliatelle and chive cream sauce
- Salad of locally cured gravlax and crayfish with orange and rapeseed dressing
- Fillet of monkfish stuffed with basil, wrapped in courgette and served with rosti potato, baba ganoush, warm sweet pepper and garlic coulis
- Roasted supreme of grouse with pommes Anna, savoy cabbage, carrot purée and Drambuie cream sauce
- Shallot and petit pois tortellini with parmesan and leek cream sauce
- Steamed date, coffee and toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce
- White chocolate and Baileys parfait with raspberries and shortbread
- Homemade ice creams – whisky and marmalade or chocolate brownie