- usually £210.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
Share with friends
From £129 instead of up to £275 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner, £199 to stay 2 nights or £399 to stay in a deluxe room with dinner both nights at 2 AA Rosette Killiecrankie House Hotel, nr Pitlochry – save up to 53%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner
- Option to stay a second night, or upgrade to a deluxe room for two nights with three-course dinners both evenings and late check-out
- Fantastic 2 AA Rosette-awarded, Michelin-recommended hotel
- Loved by press like The Independent, Scotsman and Telegraph
- Valid 7 days and during the nearby Enchanted Forest event
Killiecrankie House Hotel leaves a lasting impression on every lucky person that passes through its doors. Recommended in the Michelin Guide and Good Hotel Guide 2017, and boasting an exceptional 2 AA Rosettes for its food, alongside brilliant reviews from top press like The Independent, Telegraph and Scotsman, this stunning accommodation just begs to be enjoyed and with such rich hospitality on offer, it’s easy to see why!
Nestled amongst some of Perthshire’s most stunning scenery, the beautiful bedrooms and public rooms provide the perfect place to unwind after a day exploring the amazing surrounding countryside. Plus, the incredible kitchen serves up mouth-wateringly good meals with much delicious produce coming not only from local suppliers, but from the abundant kitchen garden in the extensive hotel grounds.
With today’s deal you and a loved one can venture to this beautiful hotel for a fantastic overnight stay. You’ll cosy up in your comfy abode which boasts elegant décor, luxurious toiletries, white fluffy towels and pretty fresh flowers, before heading out to explore the delights of the surrounding area. If you’re feeling peckish, opt to include a scrumptious three-course meal in the hotel’s revered 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, or if you fancy elongating your visit, choose to stay a second night. No matter which you go for, you’ll also enjoy a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect!
If you want to up the ante even further, why not choose to stay two nights in an upgraded deluxe room, complete with lavish furnishings, Egyptian cotton bedsheets, a flat screen TV and more. With all the time in the world to explore pretty Pitlochry, you’ll refuel each night of your stay with three tasty courses and breakfast each morning. To top it all off, you’ll even enjoy late check-out, so you’ll be able to treat yourself with a long lie on your final morning, meaning there’s no need to rush off!
- Twice baked goat’s cheese crottin brûlée with sweet pepper salsa
- Ragout of wild mushroom and Rannoch smoked chicken breast, served with tagliatelle and chive cream sauce
- Salad of locally cured gravlax and crayfish with orange and rapeseed dressing
- Fillet of monkfish stuffed with basil, wrapped in courgette and served with rosti potato, baba ganoush, warm sweet pepper and garlic coulis
- Roasted supreme of grouse with pommes Anna, savoy cabbage, carrot purée and Drambuie cream sauce
- Shallot and petit pois tortellini with parmesan and leek cream sauce
- Steamed date, coffee and toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce
- White chocolate and Baileys parfait with raspberries and shortbread
- Homemade ice creams – whisky and marmalade or chocolate brownie
What to expect
Overnight stay for two in a standard room with breakfast OR
Overnight stay for two in a standard room with a 3 course dinner and breakfast OR
2 night stay for two in a standard room with breakfast OR
2 night stay for two in a deluxe room with a 3 course dinner each evening, breakfast and late check-out
Voucher is valid until Sat 23 Dec 2017, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes 25, 26 Oct, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 Nov 2017.
A supplementary charge of £20 is required per room per night for Friday and Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 8 Dec 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Option 1, 2 & 3: standard double or twin room; check-in 2pm, check-out 11am.
Option 4: deluxe double or twin room; check-in 2pm, late check-out 12noon.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Option 2 and 4 includes a 3 course dinner from a set menu; subject to change.
Free onsite parking available.
No children permitted.
Max of 2 dogs are permitted at a supplementary charge of £10 per dog per night; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel when booking.
No wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.