4* Ballathie House Hotel, Perthshire
Kinclaven, Stanley, Perthshire, PH1 4QN
- usually £185.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £89 instead of up to £185 for a romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast and a wine or £119 instead of £242 to include a 2-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant at 4* Ballathie House Hotel, Perthshire – save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival
- Or an overnight stay with breakfast and a two-course dinner in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Winner of Country House Hotel of the Year 2016 at the Scottish Hotel Awards
- 4* luxury hotel boasting beautiful views over the River Tay
- Loved by itisoners
4 star luxury
Get ready to pack up for a romantic getaway with today’s deal for two at the award-winning 4* Ballathie House Hotel.
Treat your beau (and yourself) to some quality time in the pretty Perthshire countryside with a luxury overnight stay at this privately-owned hotel. You’ll get the royal welcome from the get-go with a bottle of wine awaiting you on arrival. Or, if you really want to up the romantic ante, treat your special other to a divine 2-course meal from the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. Showcasing spectacular Scottish produce cooked to the highest standard, your taste buds are definitely in for a treat!
And the fantastic food doesn’t stop there; you can look forward to a hearty breakfast after your peaceful night’s stay to set you up for the day. Delicious!
Originally built in 1880, this historic hotel has gone on to win awards reflecting its modern identity, including Country Sports Hotel of the Year 2016 at the Scottish Hotel Awards and Independent Hotel of the Year 2014. On top of that, Ballathie can add a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant to its ever-growing list of achievements. With stunning views overlooking the River Tay, pretty grounds in the heart of Perthshire to explore and a dog-friendly stance, it’s high time you took some time out!
- Ballotine of Hebridean salmon served with cucumber relish, herb gel and Scandinavian crisp bread
- Corn-fed chicken and wild mushroom terrine served with piccalilli of vegetables and curried granola
- Roast heritage tomato soup with ricotta tortellini and red pepper foam
- Breast of Gressingham duck and rillette of leg served with red cabbage purée, heritage carrots and a spiced jus
- Roast fillet of cod served with saffron potatoes, cassoulet purée, bacon jam and gremolata
- Wild mushroom and butternut squash risotto served with vegetable crisps, truffle essence and dusted with Parmesan shavings
- Brûléed rice pudding served with whiskey bramble compote and sable biscuit
- Stem ginger cheesecake with orange cream, glazed satsuma and pistachio sponge
- Selection of farmhouse cheeses served with oatcakes, walnuts and apricot bread
Terrific TripAdvisor reviews
“We returned to this remarkable hotel and it did not disappoint. The room was spacious and comfortable and the dinner was amazing. We thought it couldn’t get any better than the last time, but it was.”
“This is the best hotel in Perthshire. If you want a lovely relaxing stay with excellent service and food, this is the hotel for you.”
“Cannot fault this intimate and delightful hotel. The staff are excellent, the food is to die for and the setting cannot be beaten.”