- usually £147.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of up to £147 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a brewery tour and late check-out or £109 instead of up to £197 to add a 3-course dinner at Beamish Hall Hotel – save up to 53%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to add a 3-course dinner at The Stables restaurant
- Both options include a tour of the on-site microbrewery and late checkout
- 12th century building just 20 minutes from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland
- Loved by itisoners
Country house hotel
Located in splendid parkland at the bottom of the beautiful Beamish Valley, the 4* Beamish Hall Hotel is a 12th century building that has been upgraded to offer all the perks of a 21st century hotel.
With stained glass windows, ornate ceilings, roaring log fires and original beams you can also expect spacious contemporary en-suite bathrooms, Freeview TV and more. All 42 rooms are individually designed and are bursting with character and charm.
Situated just 20 minutes from Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland city-centres with excellent transport links, this is the perfect secluded escape from the city.
Lots to do
With a neighbouring museum, its own microbrewery and Beamish Wild treetop adventure site, there’s lots to do whether it’s taking in the stunning views of this 24-acre estate or sampling the local delights.
The Stables Bar, restaurant and micro-brewery is situated at the back of the hotel, in the converted 18th century stable block. With original stone floors, exposed beams, solid furniture, roaring winter log fires inside and a master brewer hard at work creating in-house ales, today’s deal will see you enjoy a tour of this impressive facility and enjoy sampling two halves of a real ale brewing that day, before perhaps treating yourself to a tasty 3-course dinner.
- Pressed chicken, black pudding & new potato terrine with spiced piccalilli & crostini
- Panko & dill coated cod cheeks with saffron potatoes, red pepper ketchup & black olive crumb
- Heritage tomato and mozzarella salad with spiced gazpacho and lovage pesto
- Traditional steak & ale pie with creamed mash potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Poached loin of monkfish with a clam & king prawn broth, saffron potatoes and a garnish of vegetables
- Puy lentil & vegetable cottage pie topped with crushed potato & cheese gratin and seasonal vegetables
- French lemon tart with lime sherbet and gin & tonic
- Dark chocolate and raspberry truffle with fresh raspberry purée mousse, honeycomb and salted caramel cream
- Cheese board with 4 artisan cheeses, assorted chutneys, grapes, celery and biscuits
Loved by itisoners
"Lovely place, afternoon tea delicious, breakfast outstanding and local produce. Would definitely recommend, even booked to go again soon!"
"This is the second time we have been to this hotel and I'm sure it won't be the last. We enjoyed a one-night bed and breakfast break which also included a very informative brewery tour. Excellent service by the staff, beautiful meal at The Stables restaurant, drinks at the bar and a peaceful night's sleep. What more can you ask for."
"Had a fantastic stay. The staff were friendly and helpful will definitely recommend to friends."