4* DoubleTree by Hilton DBB
Strathclyde Business Park, Phoenix Crescent, Bellshill, ML4 3JQ
- usually £236.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of up to £236 for an overnight stay for two including a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, 3 course dinner, full Scottish breakfast at 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Strathclyde - save 54%
- Overnight stay for two with 3 course dinner and full Scottish breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Includes leisure access, with saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and more
- Largest LivingWell Health Club in Europe with 80 pieces of cardio equipment
- Just 20 minutes from the shops, museums and nightlife of Glasgow City Centre
A great central location to explore both Glasgow and Edinburgh attractions. Catch a game or a big event at Hampden Park or the Emirates Arena or take the kids to enjoy a swim at Tollcross International Swimming Centre. 4* DoubleTree by Hilton Strathclyde is just a 20-minute train ride into Glasgow City Centre for a wealth of shops, restaurants, bars, culture and more so you're spoiled for choice with things to do! If you’re staying within the hotel, visit the leisure club and relax by the pool or indulge in a beauty treatment at the spa.
As well as enjoying all the local area has to offer, you’ll also get a delicious three-course dinner and a hearty Scottish breakfast in the morning, plus a bottle of Prosecco to get your stay off to a glamorous start.
- Celeriac & apple soup
- Stornoway black pudding with poached egg and pancetta crisp
- Goats cheese roulade, confit beetroot baby cress with micro herb salad & fresh lemon
- Chicken supreme & gratin potato with seasonal vegetables & truffle jus
- Wild mushroom risotto with mascarpone parmesan & truffle
- Pulled pork burger slow roasted for a minimum of 8 hours & served on a brioche bun with apple slaw, BBQ sauce, skin on fries & onion rings
- White chocolate cheesecake
- Sticky toffee pudding & toffee sauce
- Scottish cheese board
Loved by TripAdvisor
"2-night stay inc. meals and use of meeting facilities. All has been good but, as always, it's the people who turn good to great and they're great. Welcoming, cheerful, helpful and professional across the board. Just been served at dinner by Shirley and she and her colleagues were all fantastic – so was the food!"
"Enjoyed our stay at the Strathclyde DoubleTree Hilton. The staff were extremely friendly and very professional, nothing was too much bother. Would go back and stay here again. The bedrooms were a good size and the bed was very comfortable, that included pillows which were nice and soft to sleep on."
"Hotel I have used many times. Staff always go out of their way to assist any way they can. Shirley within food and beverage always there to help and nothing is too much trouble. Great gym, large pool and sauna."