- usually £211.00
- save up to 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast, full leisure access and a 2 course dinner on the first evening of your stay at the 4* Gailes Hotel, Irvine – save up to 63%
- One or two night stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast
- Includes a two-course dinner for the first evening of your stay
- Enjoy full access to facilities within Gailes’ sport and leisure complex including a gym, humid zone, sauna, Turkish steam room, jacuzzi and more
- Gailes Hotel has a 4* rating from Visit Scotland and is sister venue to The Waterside Hotel and Old Loans Inn
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
With today's deal, you and a lucky partner can enjoy a one or two night escape to the 4* Gailes Hotel in Ayrshire. Staying in a cosy bedroom, you’ll feel right at home with warm surroundings and modern furnishings to ensure a relaxing break.
Once you’ve settled in to your comfortable abode, you’ll be able to make use of Gailes’ fabulous facilities with full access included in your stay. With the Gailes Golf:Lesiure:Spa centre located just opposite the hotel itself, you’ll find a gym, humid zone, sauna, Turkish steam room, jacuzzi and more at your disposal – ideal for helping you slip into relaxation mode!
Once you’re feeling suitably relaxed, you can make your way to the fabulous restaurant for a starter and main course each. To top it off, you can also expect to tuck into a hearty breakfast in the morning to prepare you for the day ahead. Perfect!
Awarded a 4* rating from Visit Scotland, Gailes Hotel offers its guests a haven away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city. Surrounded by championship courses, it’s ideal for golfing enthusiasts with Western Gailes, Gailes Links and the venue for the 2017 Scottish Open and Scottish Ladies Open, Dundonald Links, resting nearby. On-site guests are free to book to play the nine-hole course, test skills on the short course, hit balls at the floodlit driving range or take a lesson with one of the Gailes’ resident PGA Professionals.
- The Gailes chicken liver pâté served with red onion marmalade, Arran oaties, salad leaves and house dressing
- Classic prawn cocktail in a spiced tomato dressing with lemon and served with buttered brown bread
- Seasonal melon with seasonal fruits and raspberry sorbet
- Tagliatelle with sun-blushed tomatoes, olives, pine nuts, garlic, chilli and served with a side of garlic bread
- Braised and diced Scottish beef in a rich Arran ale gravy served with buttery mash, seasonal vegetables and topped off with crisp puff pastry
- Oven-baked fillet of salmon on a bed of crushed new potatoes with spring onions, wilted greens and a lemon hollandaise sauce
Loved by itisoners
“First class; all staff were fantastic and couldn't be more helpful! The food was top drawer and the rooms were lovely.”
“We had a lovely stay – our room was very well-equipped and comfortable. The staff were attentive and the food was delicious. The staff were very helpful and the food was superb. I would give Gailes 5/5 for our overnight stay and meal – I couldn't recommend it enough.”
“Lovely staff, so friendly and welcoming! The food was excellent and the rooms were comfortable. Well worth a visit.”