4* Hallmark Hotel Carlisle stay
Court Square, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1QY
- usually £130.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out, a bottle of wine and an optional 2 course dinner or upgrade and stay 2 nights at4* Hallmark Hotel Carlisle – save up to 55%
- One or two night stay for two
- Includes breakfast, late check-out and a bottle of wine
- Option to add a two-course dinner for the first evening of your stay
- Fantastic 4* hotel
- Perfect base to discover the Lake District, Carlisle Castle and Hadrian’s Wall
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and your other half can enjoy a relaxing getaway with one or two nights at the 4* Hallmark Hotel Carlisle. Nestled right in the heart of the city, you’ll be perfectly placed to discover everything Carlisle has to offer while unwinding in 4* luxury.
You’ll feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive, with a bottle of wine waiting for you in your stylish abode so you can toast to a great stay. Once you’ve settled in, you can explore some of the surrounding attractions; history enthusiasts will be delighted with a trip to the Carlisle castle, the cathedral, Tullie House Museum, Hadrian’s Wall or the pretty riverside parks which are all nearby. Or, if you fancy a little retail therapy, you’re in luck - with Lanes Shopping Centre and a number of the boutique stores within walking distance of your hotel, you can shop til’ you drop.
As well as being welcomed with a bottle of wine in your room, you can upgrade your stay to enjoy a delicious two-course dinner in the hotel’s brasserie-style restaurant on the first night of your stay. Sampling an array of comforting classics, you’ll tuck into a sumptuous starter and mouth-watering main each before retiring to your cosy abode for a snug sleep. And the good food doesn’t stop there – after a few extra hours under your snuggly duvet with late check-out, you can head downstairs to a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. Yum!
- Ham hock and honey terrine
- Sticky honey and mustard-glazed chicken skewers
- Vegetarian Welsh rarebit tart
- Butternut squash salad with sweet potato roasted in maple syrup
- Green chilli ketchup marinated chicken
- Smoked haddock and spring onion fishcake