- usually £192.00
- save up to 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £79 instead of up to £259 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 2 course dinner, a bottle of wine and late check-out or £159 instead of £345 for 2 nights with dinner on the first night at 4* Hallmark Hotel Glasgow – save up to 59%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast and two-course dinner one night
- Includes a bottle of wine on arrival and late check-out
- Central 4* hotel with excellent leisure facilities
- Loved by itisoners
Located in the heart of Glasgow, the Hallmark Hotel is ideally placed for a night on the town or a day discovering everything the city has to offer, from world-class museums to renowned gig venues and restaurants. Rated 4*, you’re sure to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable night.
You’ll be welcomed to your room with a bottle of wine, which you can sip on before you head down to make use of the hotel’s leisure facilities including pool, gym, spa bath, sauna and steam room, perfect for unwinding in after a day exploring the city. Your taste buds are also in for a treat; as well as breakfast each morning of your stay, you’ll also enjoy a delicious two-course dinner. Dining in the hotel’s fabulous brasserie, you’ll have your pick of scrumptious starters and mains – yum!
- Chicken liver pâté with red onion marmalade and toasted bread
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Soup of the day
- Roast chicken supreme with red onion & thyme crushed potatoes and peppercorn sauce
- Fillet of salmon wrapped in a French butter pastry, served with chive & lemon butter sauce, creamed potatoes and greens
- Braised Scottish beef with a red wine, shallot & thyme jus, horseradish mash and roasted roots
Loved by itisoners
"Staff were friendly, hotel was in a great location and the deal we got was superb value for money. I'd do this again in a heartbeat!"
"What a fantastic hotel. We were greeted by the friendliest staff which continued throughout our stay. Our room was totally amazing. We used the leisure centre which was great. Great staff, great food and great location."
"We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. We always come back to this particular hotel because of its welcoming staff and facilities."