- usually £158.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast plus an optional AA Rosette-awarded dinner or upgrade to 2 nights at 4* Kincraig Castle, Invergordon – save up to 50%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a £25pp dinner allowance to spend in the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant on your first night
- Restaurant awarded Scottish Hotel Restaurant of the Year North Region 2016
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Organising a special getaway with your beau can be harder work than actual, well, work. That’s why today’s deal at the 4* Kincraig Castle is here to save the day! Nestled within 10 acres of beautiful Highland countryside, it’s the perfect getaway you’ve been dreaming of.
You and your partner will spend one or two nights sleeping in an elegant estate room, decorated with sumptuous Scottish furnishings that offer a nod to the hotel’s baronial past and offering gorgeous views over the estate lawns. Once you’ve explored the stunning surrounding area, you can tempt your taste buds to two delicious courses from the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant with a generous £25pp dining allowance. And that’s not all – after a peaceful night’s slumber in your cosy bed, you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the morning to set you up for the day ahead – yum!
Overlooking the Black Isle, Kincraig Castle Hotel is a stunning 4* country house just 30 minutes’ drive from Inverness. Boasting an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant which was named the Scottish Hotel Restaurant of the Year North at the Scottish Food Awards 2016, a stay here wouldn’t be complete without sampling the outstanding food to re-fuel you after a day of exploring the wealth of countryside activities surrounding you, or as a treat after you’ve spent time relaxing next to the log fires in the beautiful lounges.
- Ayrshire smoked salmon with lemon, mini capers and granary
- Haggis with pickled neeps, tatties and lamb nuggets
- Pumpkin brûlée with seeds, shoots and maple-roasted squash
- Grouse breast served with foraged mushrooms, yeast glaze and hickory potatoes
- Spiced couscous with pickled walnut, roast celeriac and goats’ curd
- Poached Shetland salmon with spiced lentils, samphire and beetroot
“I loved the place, I loved the staff, I loved the food – everything was of a high standard.”
“It's a very comfortable hotel with friendly staff and wonderful food.”
“From the minute we arrived we felt very welcome. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The food was excellent and well-presented. We can't wait to go back for another visit.”