4* Macdonald Aviemore Resort DBB
Aviemore, PH22 1PN
- usually £446.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£219 instead of £446 for a 2 night stay for two in an executive room with breakfast, 3 course dinner on the first night, leisure access and late check-out at 4* Macdonald Aviemore Resort – Highlands Hotel - save up to 51%
- Two-night stay for two in an executive room with breakfast, leisure access and late check-out
- Includes a three-course dinner on the first evening
- Stunning resort boasting luxury brand shopping, Sony 4K cinema, top-class restaurants, championship golf course and leisure arena
- Situated in the stunning Cairngorms National Park
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a loved one can enjoy two nights in the beautiful 4* Macdonald Aviemore Resort – Highlands Hotel. Before exploring the area, you’ll settle into your stunning executive room, furnished with a blend of traditional Scottish patterns with a modern, convenient twist - you'll love the luxury toiletries, cosy robes and slippers! The perfect hideaway for some well-deserved R&R.
You’ll also be treated to a delicious three-course dinner in the Aspects Restaurant on the first night, a full cooked breakfast each morning and an extra-long lie with a check-out time of 2pm. To top it all off, you’ll even enjoy full use of the resort’s fantastic leisure facilities, meaning it’ll be impossible for you not to completely unwind – bliss!
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a whisky sauce
- Salmon rillettes with beetroot carpaccio and herb oil
- Leek & potato soup
- Bavette steak with mushroom, tomato and hand-cut chips
- Seared fillet of cod with rosti potato, red pepper, sweetcorn and cray fish chowder
- Charred polenta with Mediterranean vegetables and basil pesto
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla panna cotta with mini meringues and mixed berries
- Duo of cheese with chutney, grapes and oatcakes
Situated in the stunning Cairngorms National Park, this resort boasts a championship golf course, luxury shopping village, Aviemore Activity Centre, gym and swimming pool with giant flume and wave machine to keep guests of all ages entertained.
With all the on-site activities, you’ll be glad to know that Macdonald Aviemore Resort’s dining options include Giovanni’s Italian Ristorante, Spey Burger and their signature a-la-carte restaurant, Aspects. There’s also two Costas, a food court and carvery, as well as luxurious afternoon teas up for grabs in the Laggan Bar which also offers over 60 malt whiskies for a cosy late night tipple.
“We stayed here for two nights and we were both really impressed with the hotel. The room was clean and spacious, the buffet breakfast was fresh and tasty with a big selection, and the hotel is very close to the main street of Aviemore. Would highly recommend staying in this hotel.”
“Spotlessly clean, good value for money, the pool was clean and the staff were very friendly. Our room smelt amazing and we were even upgraded - couldn't have asked for more! I honestly can't say a bad word about this hotel, plus with free parking, it’s perfect!”
“Myself and my husband decided to do a tour of the Highlands so we stopped off at this wonderful hotel. It was well worth every penny - the staff, food and room, everything was perfect! Thank you very much, we shall be back!”