- usually £168.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £168 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £119 instead of £239 to include dinner and a glass of wine each or £199 instead of £366 for 2 nights at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel – save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Option to include dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded Tapestry Restaurant as well as a glass of wine each
- Or stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Stunning 4* Victorian hotel
- Peaceful location just 10 minutes from the City Centre
- Valid 7 days
Historic 4* luxury
With today’s deal, Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel will be the setting for an escape with your favourite person. A truly magnificent 19th century Victorian mansion, the hotel exudes character and charm, with roaring log fires, sweeping staircases and magnificent interior design, surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
With Aberdeen’s vibrant City Centre just a 10 minute drive away, you can venture to the shops, theatre or explore Royal Deeside and the Moray Coast.
- Roasted pumpkin soup with seeds, oil and brie fritter
- Stornoway black pudding with creamy goat’s cheese, confit baby beetroot, wasabi aioli, spiced pears and toasted almond vinaigrette
- Balvennie John Ross Whisky cured salmon with smoked trout, radish, avocado and sweet soy & bergamot dressing
- Pan fried breast of chicken with garlic & parsley mash, mushroom ketchup, kale, bacon, pine nuts and jus
- Seared fillet of halibut with crab croquette, squash, baby leeks, buttered spinach and sauce vierge
- Gressingham duck breast with dauphinoise, braised chicory, celeriac purée, roasted baby carrot and five spice jus
- Apple & blackberry parfait with granola crumble, honeycomb and mulled plum sorbet
- Chocolate marquise with poached kumquats, mandarin gel, pistachio and blood orange sorbet
- Trio of Arran ice creams and sorbet with a shortbread crumble
Loved by itison members
“An extremely lovely venue with superb staff who made us feel valued and completely at home. The value of this voucher was second-to-none and the food was beyond excellent. Whole-heartedly recommended and I would use this establishment again when I wish to have a treat.”
“Room beautiful and food delicious. Will definitely buy again if this deal is repeated!”
“A lovely comfortable hotel with so many beautiful original features. Loved our room and the views. We had dinner and breakfast. Both were delicious and well presented. All staff were attentive and friendly.”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with full Scottish breakfast and late check out OR
Overnight stay for two with dinner, a glass of wine, full Scottish breakfast and late check out OR
2 night stay for two with dinner and a glass of wine on the first night, breakfast both mornings and late check out
Voucher is valid from Sun 1 Jul 2018 until Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
A supplementary charge of £25 per room per night is required for Friday and Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 17 Aug 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
Stay can be extended for a supplementary charge; subject to availability, please discuss directly.
Check-in 2pm, late check-out 12noon.
Double or twin executive rooms available.
Option 2 and 3 includes a 3 courses from a seasonal menu and served in the Tapestry restaurant; menu is subject to change. Option 3 dinner is on the first night only.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat, dairy free options are available, please advise at time of booking.
Option 2 and 3 includes a 175ml glass of house wine each choosing from red, white or rose; alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
Free onsite parking available.
Max of 1 child permitted; children are classed as ages 2 – 12 and stay free if sharing with two adults and paying for breakfast at a charge of £10; payable directly to hotel. Babies in cots are welcome and the hotel can provide a travel cot; subject to availability. Max of 1 travel cot per room.
Wheelchair access available.
Pets are not permitted.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.