- usually £198.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £198 for an overnight stay & breakfast for two at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Macdonald Pittodrie House, £119 to include dinner, £199 for 2 nights or £239 to include wine & tickets to Haddo House – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two in an Executive room with breakfast
- Options to upgrade to include a 2 course dinner, an extra night, and Haddo House tickets
- Boasts a gorgeous 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- 4* country hotel set within 2,400 acres of scenic estate
- Just 45 minutes from Aberdeen
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
One of the most historic and romantic hotels in Scotland, with roaring fire places and sweeping spiral staircases, Macdonald Pittodrie House is set in 2,400 acres of glorious grounds. With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one will escape to this Aberdeenshire paradise for a night away in one of the hotel’s executive rooms, complete with original features, antique furnishings and beautiful views of Bennachie.
Set within its own ancient grounds, you and your companion can spend your day strolling around Macdonald Pittodrie House or book one of the hotel’s many outdoor activities including golf, clay pigeon shooting, pony trekking, fishing and croquet. Just a 45 minute drive from Aberdeen, you can even opt to visit the Granite City if you fancy a day trip, or opt to visit gorgeous Haddo House, a stunning mansion with breathtaking gardens, wildlife and loads to do with an adventure park, tearoom, shop and events all on-site.
- Butternut squash, coconut & chilli soup
- Pressed ham hock & confit chicken terrine with smoked mayonnaise, hazelnuts, sun blushed tomatoes and bramley apple purée
- John Ross Jr smoked salmon with quail’s egg, pickled cucumber, heritage beetroot, caper berries and lemon oil
- Slow braised blade of Scotch beef with Macsween’s haggis, dauphinoise potatoes, roast shallot, tender stem broccoli and grain mustard jus
- Grilled fillet of cod with rosti potato, wilted spinach, asparagus and broad bean beurre blanc
- Breast of chicken with Stornoway black pudding, fondant potato, asparagus, baby onion and pancetta
- Dark chocolate marquise with honeycomb, chocolate soil and vanilla ice cream
- Glazed lemon tart with raspberry compote and passion fruit sorbet
- Selection of artisan cheese with homemade chutney, quince and Arran Oaties
itisoners love it
“A lovely setting with a nice room and enjoyable dinner.”
“Nice hotel and grounds and will certainly go back.”
“Beautiful hotel and surroundings. Helpful staff.”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with full Scottish breakfast OR
Overnight stay for two with a 2 course dinner and full Scottish breakfast OR
2 night stay for two with a 2 course dinner on the first night and full Scottish breakfast both mornings OR
2 night stay for two with a 2 course dinner on the first night, full Scottish breakfast both mornings, a bottle of wine to share and 2 tickets to Haddo House
Voucher is valid from Sun 1 Jul 2018 until Fri 31 Aug 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
A supplementary charge of £25 per room per night is required for Friday and Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 17 Aug 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 2pm, check-out 11am.
Double or twin executive king room available.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplementary charge per room per night; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Option 2 – 4 includes a 2 course dinner choosing a starter and main or main and dessert each; menu is subject to change. Option 3 and 4 dinner is on the first night only.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available; please advise hotel when booking.
Option 4 includes 2 tickets to Haddo House.
Free onsite parking available.
Max of 1 child permitted; children are classed as ages 2 – 12 years and stay free when sharing with adults, breakfast is charged at £10. Max of 1 travel cot permitted; travel cots can be requested; subject to availability.
Max 2 dogs permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per pet per night; payable directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.