4* Macdonald Pittodrie House DBB
Chapel of Garioch, Inverurie, AB51 5HS
- usually £322.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£139 instead of £322 for an overnight stay for two with 2 course dinner and breakfast at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Macdonald Pittodrie House – save 57%
- Overnight stay for two in a feature king room with breakfast
- Includes a two-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- 4* country hotel set within 2,400 acres of scenic estate
- Less than an hour’s drive from Aberdeen
- Valid 7 days
One of the most historic and romantic hotels in Scotland, with roaring fire places and sweeping spiral staircases, Macdonald Pittodrie House is set in 2,400 acres of glorious grounds. With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one will escape to this Aberdeenshire paradise for a night away in one of the hotel’s feature king rooms, complete with original features, antique furnishings and beautiful views of Bennachie.
Set within its own ancient grounds, you and your companion can spend your day strolling around Macdonald Pittodrie House or book one of the hotel’s many outdoor activities including golf, clay pigeon shooting, pony trekking, fishing and croquet. Just a 45 minute drive from Aberdeen, you can even opt to visit the Granite City if you fancy a day trip, or just cosy up in your glorious abode for a day of sheer relaxation.
No matter what you get up to, you’ll be treated to a delicious two-course dinner in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette-awarded Mither Tap Restaurant that evening, as well as a hearty breakfast the following morning – bliss!
- Butternut squash, coconut & chilli soup
- Pressed ham hock & confit chicken terrine with smoked mayonnaise, hazelnuts, sun blushed tomatoes and bramley apple purée
- Smoked salmon with quail’s egg, pickled cucumber, heritage beetroot, caper berries and lemon oil
- Slow braised blade of Scotch beef with Macsween’s haggis, dauphinoise potatoes, roast shallot, tender stem broccoli and grain mustard jus
- Grilled fillet of cod with rosti potato, wilted spinach, asparagus and broad bean beurre blanc
- Breast of chicken with Stornoway black pudding, fondant potato, asparagus, baby onion and pancetta
- Dark chocolate marquise with honeycomb, chocolate soil and vanilla ice cream
- Glazed lemon tart with raspberry compote and passion fruit sorbet
- Selection of artisan cheese with homemade chutney, quince and Arran Oaties
itisoners love it
"Had a lovey overnight at Pittodrie House. Lovely grounds, beautiful room and ideal situation.”
“We really enjoyed the whole experience. The room was great, so was the food. It was nice weather so our view was amazing. Will definitely be back.”
“The dining room staff were lovely, very attentive and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and the décor in-keeping with the style and history of Pittodrie House.”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two in a feature king room with a 2 course dinner and full Scottish breakfast
Voucher is valid until Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
A supplementary charge of £50 per room per night is required for Friday and Saturday stays; payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Tue 17 Jul 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 2pm, check-out 11am.
Feature king room available.
Rooms can be upgraded to a suite for a supplementary charge per room per night; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 2 course dinner choosing a starter and main or main and dessert each; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available; please advise hotel when booking.
Free onsite parking available.
Max 2 children permitted; ages 4 and under stay free, ages 5 - 12 require a supplementary charge of £15 per child, ages 13 – 15 require a supplementary charge of £30 per child. Supplements include breakfast; payable directly to hotel. Over 16’s are classed as adults.
Max 2 dogs permitted at a supplementary charge of £25 per dog; payable directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.