4* Malmaison Edinburgh Prosecco dining
1 Tower Place, Leith, EH6 7BZ
- deals sold
Share with friends
£39 for 3 courses for two with a glass of Prosecco each at Chez Mal Brasserie within 4* Malmaison Edinburgh
- Three-course lunch or dinner for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Chez Mal Brasserie is set within the 4* Malmaison Edinburgh
- One of Edinburgh’s most fashionable hotels
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky partner tuck in to a delicious three-course meal in one of Edinburgh’s most fashionable hotels at Chez Mal Brasserie within the 4* Malmaison Edinburgh.
- Roast Cumbrian chicken and Serrano ham terrine with truffle mayonnaise and toasted brioche
- St Maure goat’s cheese and blood orange with shaved fennel, radish, red onion and pistachio nuts
- Beetroot cured Scottish smoked salmon with pickled cucumber, baby beets and Greek yoghurt
- Slow roast brisket, Bury black pudding potato rosti with Madeira jus and Cotswold fried egg
- Pan fried cod with fregule pasta, chorizo, tomato, red chilli and kale
- Hot game pie with pheasant, partridge, venison, all butter puff pastry and warm pickled red cabbage
- Warm spiced red wine poached fruits with vanilla ice cream and toasted almonds
- Millionaire Valrhona chocolate mousse with shortbread and caramel
- Seville orange marmalade steamed sponge with homemade Cointreau custard
Malmaison Edinburgh is a four-star sanctuary dedicated to luxury living and is the perfect place for spontaneous city breaks and special treats. Situated in trendy Leith, it’s one of the liveliest and fashionable boutique hotels in Edinburgh, and perfectly located for a delicious meal after a day of exploring the surrounding area.
itison members love it
"Service and food was excellent! The waitress we had was so helpful and nice and our food was delightful. Will definitely be returning."
"Please repeat this offer! Brilliant value for money and very enjoyable. Staff were helpful, friendly and welcoming. Will be back for cocktails and to chill out by the river on a sunny evening."
"Great service and very lovely staff. Excellent food and ambiance too."