4* Principal Grand Central Hotel DBB
99 Gordon Street, G1 3SF
- usually £263.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£129 instead of £263 for a luxury overnight stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast, dinner, chocolates, Prosecco and late check-out at the award-winning 4* Principal Grand Central Hotel – save up to 51%
- Luxury overnight stay for two in a deluxe room with chocolates, breakfast and late check-out
- Enjoy a glass of Prosecco each from the Champagne Central bar
- Includes £18.95pp dinner allowance for Tempus restaurant within the hotel
- Iconic 4* hotel with award-winning bar in the heart of the City Centre
- Regional winner of Glasgow & Clyde’s Bar of the Year 2018 and Breakfast of the Year 2018
- Valid Sundays to Fridays
- Loved by itisoners
Luxury overnight stay
You’re in for a real treat with today’s deal at The Principal Grand Central Hotel.
You and a very lucky loved one can enjoy a luxury overnight stay in one of the hotel’s stylish deluxe rooms. With a glass of Prosecco and chocolates on arrival, you’ll feel like a VIP from the moment you step through the elegant doors of this iconic building. Once you’ve settled in, you can expect even more special treatment with a delicious dinner from the hotel’s famous Tempus restaurant. Depending on the time of your stay, you can enjoy either a two-course meal or a £18.95pp dinner allowance. No matter the option, you can guarantee you’ll be in heaven with just one bite of the amazing food.
And the treats don’t stop there – you won’t have to rush about to make a hasty exit in the morning. With late check-out, you can enjoy an extra hour or two under your cosy duvet before you make your way downstairs to a hearty breakfast. Yum!
Nestled in the heart of Glasgow, this iconic building will have you ideally placed to explore the city sights or do a bit of shopping. After a busy day, you can chill out in your room, make the most of the hotel’s restaurant or head to the recently-refurbished Champagne Central bar overlooking Central Station. Having recently undergone a gorgeous makeover, this award-winning bar is the pinnacle of decadence with luxury seating areas, exclusive booths, marble tables and an extended serving area.
Sample pre-theatre menu
- Campbells of Broxburn haggis fritter served with turnip mash and a whisky sauce
- Tomato, garlic and basil bruschetta with aged balsamic
- Traditional prawn cocktail with a side of brown bread and butter
- Roast chicken supreme with dauphinoise potatoes, green beans and a peppercorn sauce
- Grilled hake served with crushed potatoes, wilted greens, and a tomato and caper dressing
- Pappardelle pasta with woodland mushrooms and truffle cream essence
- Seasonal fruit crumble served with Arran Dairies ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day
- Pastry Chef’s dessert of the day
Loved by itisoners
“We have visited on numerous occasions and always look forward to staying here. The care and attention you receive is second nature from everyone as they all appear to enjoy their work.”
“We had a brilliant time; the staff are excellent and the food is lovely. The room was also beautiful and the breakfast was amazing.”
“A lovely hotel with friendly and polite staff; we had the afternoon tea which was lovely and then a fantastic dinner in the Tempus restaurant in the evening. Would really recommend this hotel.”
Questions about today's deal
- The Principal Grand Central Hotel
- 99 Gordon Street,
- Tel: 0141 240 3700
Standing next to the gates of Central Station, the Grand Central Hotel is at the heart of Glasgow’s amazing shops and attractions. With an award-winning head chef and a reputation for great food, it’s the perfect central spot for a get-together.