- usually £165.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£75 instead of £165 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast or £99 instead of £197 to include a 2 course dinner at 4* The Ainscow; just 10 minutes’ walk from Spinningfields – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a two-course dinner
- Beautiful 4* venue, independently owned and converted from a former brewery
- Ideally located 10 minutes’ walk from Spinningfields and next door to Salford Central station
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can head to 4* The Ainscow for a relaxing city getaway. Conveniently located nearby the Arena, tantalisingly close to stylish Spinningfields and next door to Salford Central station, you’ll be well placed to explore Manchester without the hustle and bustle of the busy cityscape on your doorstep.
Staying in one of the hotel’s beautiful rooms, you’ll be able to unwind before discovering the sunny rooftop terrace or heading to the fantastic restaurant for two delicious courses. Then after a snug snooze that evening, you’ll awake to a hearty breakfast the following morning – ideal for setting you for a day of adventure!
- Grilled halloumi, tomato, red onion and rocket salad dressed with balsamic glaze
- Mussels with either white wine, cream & garlic or tomato & white wine sauce, served with garlic bread
- Duo of pâté: chicken liver and pork liver pâtés with caramelised onions and rustic bread
- Chicken supreme with potato purée, leeks, rainbow carrots and red wine jus
- Fish pie with pan fried cod, poached salmon, leeks and peas in a white wine sauce, topped with buttered mash
- Pan fried gnocchi with asparagus, spinach, sun blush tomatoes and parmesan cheese, finished with wild rocket
- Hazelnut chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Eton mess with fresh raspberries and strawberries, smashed meringue, zesty coulis, cream and brandy
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
A beautiful converted brewery, this independently owned haunt is undoubtedly one of Manchester’s best kept secrets! Boasting original features at every turn, the hotel champions a slick and modern look with plush furnishings, a contemporary colour palette as well as exposed beams harking back to brewery days gone by. With a stunning roof terrace to soak up city views from, a fantastic restaurant known for its decadent dishes, and 70 characterful rooms to get cosy in, this 4* gem makes for the perfect city escape!
Loved by TripAdvisor
“What a lovely hotel. Makes a change from the chain places. Super comfy beds, large rooms and spacious bathrooms. Lovely breakfast. Short walk to the City Centre. Would definitely stay here again.”
“I’ve stayed at The Ainscow a couple of times now and what an absolute gem of a hotel it is. Great rooms, great food and amazingly friendly staff. Reasonably priced and conveniently located. Love it!”
“We usually stay at chain hotels but weren’t disappointed, in fact so glad we booked here. Excellent customer service from every member of staff we encountered. There seems to be a genuine, friendly atmosphere about the place, everyone seems happy to be there. The historic old building has been developed really tastefully. Large, comfortable rooms and an excellent breakfast. We will definitely return.”
What to expect
Overnight stay for two with breakfast
Overnight stay for two with a 2 course dinner and breakfast
Voucher is valid from Wed 6 Jun 2018 until Wed 3 Oct 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes 8 - 10, 13, 16, 19, 29, 30 Jun, 7 Jul, 18, 24 – 26 Aug and 17, 22 Sept 2018.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 19 Sept 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
Please note a deposit is required to be paid at check-in. £25 per night is required if paying by card or £50 per night if paying with cash; payable directly to the hotel.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 2pm, check-out 11am.
Double or twin standard room available.
Option 2 includes a 2 course dinner from the table d’hôte menu; subject to change. Vegetarian options are available; please advise hotel at time of booking.
Parking available for a charge of £12.50 per night; payable directly to hotel.
Children permitted and included in the overall headcount.
No pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.