- usually £195.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of £195 for an overnight stay for two in a superior room with breakfast & fizz, £139 instead of £245 to include a 2 course dinner or £209 instead of £426 for 2 nights at 4* The Bonham Hotel - save up to 51%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast & fizz
- Option to add a 2 course dinner
- 4* boutique hotel
- Fabulous West End location close to bars and shops
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one enjoy a gorgeous getaway at The Bonham. One of the capital’s favourite pockets of luxury, this beautiful boutique hotel boasts exquisite surroundings and rich furnishings, making it the perfect place to unwind with your other half. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a chilled glass of fizz to welcome you to the hotel, before heading up to your cosy abode. Then in the morning, enjoy a scrumptious full Scottish breakfast made with only the freshest and locally sourced produce.
You can also opt to include a two course dinner in the hotel’s gorgeous restaurant or stay for an extra night to really make the most of your trip – perfect!
A 4* boutique hotel in a quiet leafy crescent set against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh’s skyline, The Bonham is the perfect place to discover the city. Just a short walk from Edinburgh’s sights, head to The Royal Mile, The Castle or Dynamic Earth, or do a bit of shopping on the capital’s famous high street.
- Chicken liver parfait with smoked duck, rhubarb purée, ginger bread
- Curried & smoked mackerel with fennel and apple gazpacho, squid ink tuile
- Goats cheese with asparagus, black olive, tomato fondue, baby red chard
- Harrisa chicken breast with chorizo mash, petit pois à la Francaise
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder with grilled artichoke, smoked aubergine purée, potato espuma
- Camembert cheese with roasted grelot onions, ratte potatoes, tender stem broccoli
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Treacle sponge with greek yoghurt ice cream
- Duo of cheeses with grapes, homemade oatcakes, chutney
“We were treated like royalty and would love to return some day. The staff were courteous, efficient and made us feel like a king and queen.”
“Amazing stay and gorgeous hotel!”
“Great value – really enjoyed.”
Questions about today's deal
- The Bonham
- 35 Drumsheugh Gardens,
Having been named Best Boutique Hotel at The Scottish Hotel Awards in recent years, The Bonham offers its diners exquisitely executed meals in a luxurious setting. Awarded an AA Rosette, The Restaurant at The Bonham is a destination in its own right, characterised by sophisticated urban styling and dramatic art work by Tilo Stengel.