5* Cameron House luxury DBB
Cameron House on Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
- deals sold
Share with friends
EXCLUSIVE LIMITED FEATURE: £199 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, dinner in The Boat House, Prosecco and leisure access at 5* Cameron House; limited availability on selected dates in June
We never stuck in at latin but we’re pretty certain “carpe diem” translates to “honestly, just treat yourself! Get yourself a wee luxury overnight; you deserve it!”.
Say carpe diem to an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a two-course dinner in the hotel's incredible Boat House restaurant, Prosecco and leisure access at the stunning 5* Cameron House at Loch Lomond for just £199.
- Enjoy a last-minute luxury overnight stay with breakfast, dinner and Prosecco
- Dinner will be served in the hotel's renowned Boat House restaurant, right on the waterfront
- Valid 18th-21st and 26th-27th of June
- Includes a glass of Prosecco in the hotel’s brand new terrace bar, offering spectacular loch views
- Enjoy access to the fantastic leisure facilities including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym
- 5* hotel in one of Scotland’s most renowned beauty spots
- Loved by itisoners
The 5* Cameron House is located on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond and is one of Scotland’s finest hideaways and a genuine haven of relaxation and rejuvenation. Complete with four outstanding restaurants (including a Michelin-star offering), a world-class spa and two brilliant golf courses, it’s no surprise this outstanding retreat is a celebrity favourite and renowned to be one of Scotland’s most decadent destinations.
The bar even has a brand new terrace, allowing guests to sip a tipple as they gaze out of the stunning scenery that has made Loch Lomond world famous.
Loved by itisoners
''Everything was perfect. The staff were friendly and professional. We had a beautiful room. The food was excellent. Can't fault it.''
''It was truly wonderful & the team was 1st class. Cannot believe this tranquil place is on our door step.''
''Room was superb, breakfast first class, staff very friendly and helpful.''
Enjoy dinner in The Boat House
- Ham hock and chicken terrine with brioche and fruit chutney
- Beetroot and honey-cured salmon with pomegranate, blood orange and dill
- Soup of the day with bread rolls
- Seabream fillets with seasonal potatoes, charred lemon and spaghetti vegetables
- Buttermilk chicken with Boston beans and sweetcorn fritter
- Fish and chips with minted peas, tartar sauce and lemon
- Ravioli of peas with asparagus, charred lemon and sunblush tomatoes
- Today’s cheesecake
- Hot caramel fudge sundae
- Ice cream and sorbet selection
What to expect
Overnight stay for two, a glass of Prosecco each, 2 course dinner and full Scottish breakfast
Voucher is valid on 18, 19, 20, 21, 26 and 27 Jun 2017; subject to availability.
Please note all dates are subject to very limited availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked 48hrs before desired date (we don’t want you to miss out!); subject to availability.
Online bookings only.
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 72 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers can be used on consecutive nights; subject to availability.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out 11am.
Double or twin classic room available.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 2 course dinner choosing a starter/main or main/dessert from a set menu which will be served in The Boat House. Menu is subject to change.
Members will receive a voucher to redeem their glass of Prosecco in the Great Scot’s Bar.
Max of 1 child permitted; ages 5 and under stay free when sharing with adults, ages 6+ require a supplementary charge of £20 for an extra bed, breakfast paid for as taken; payable directly to hotel.
No pets permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about today's deal
- Cameron House
- Cameron House on Loch Lomond,
The 5* Cameron House is located on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond and is one of Scotland’s finest hideaways and a genuine haven of relaxation and rejuvenation. Complete with five outstanding restaurants (including a Michelin-star offering), a world-class spa and two brilliant golf courses, it’s no surprise this outstanding retreat is a celebrity favourite and renowned to be one of Scotland’s most decadent destinations.