- deals sold
Share with friends
£125 for a 5 course discovery menu with paired wines and tea or coffee for two at 3 AA Rosette-awarded The Pompadour by Galvin, 5* Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh
- Five-course dinner for two with paired wines plus tea or coffee
- 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant run by Michelin-starred chefs
- Based in the world-renowned 5* Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh
- Winner of Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year at The Food Awards Scotland 2017
- Fantastic city-centre location
The Pompadour by Galvin restaurant has been awarded a coveted 3 AA Rosettes and has a reputation for being the grand dame of Edinburgh’s culinary scene. With elegant French dining on the table and breath-taking views of Edinburgh Castle from the window, this is the perfect way to celebrate in style.
With today’s deal you and a loved one will enjoy five luxurious courses from the seasonal discovery menu plus a selection of perfectly paired wines, finished off with your choice of tea or coffee. The Pompadour by Galvin promises a dining experience to remember.
With its decadent surroundings, grand ceilings and hand painted walls, it’s no surprise that The Pompadour by Galvin has won a host of awards including Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year at The Food Awards Scotland 2017, was named in the top 100 places to eat in the UK by Square Meal. Fine dining doesn’t come better than this!
- Seam bream tartare with lemongrass & lime leaf yoghurt and mint pickled cucumber
- Barbecued celeriac with truffle crème fraîche and Jerusalem artichoke
- Smoked loin of venison with French turnip and burnt pear purée
- Loch Etive sea trout with celeriac fondant, pepper dulse seaweed and King cabbage
- Yorkshire forced rhubarb with ginger parfait, natural yoghurt and pistachios
Loved by TripAdvisor
“The Pompadour by Galvin was exactly what we expected and hoped for. The food was delicious and so beautifully presented and the wines matched each course perfectly. The service was excellent.”
“Absolutely brilliant. A fine dining experience to remember. Exceptional dishes with perfect paired wines. Every dish was presented with precision.”
“This deal was a fantastic experience. The meal, the staff and the hotel were all just amazing. The staff were very knowledgeable of the food and the paired wines. I had attended with five girlfriends and we were treated so well from the first step into the hotel."