5* Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island getaway
Benderloch, By Oban Argyll , PA37 1SD
- usually £295.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £145 instead of up to £590 for a 1 or 2 night stay for two in a standard room with breakfast and leisure access or from £185 instead of up to £740 to upgrade to a deluxe room at 5* Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island – save up to 52%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast and leisure access in a standard room
- Option to upgrade to a deluxe room
- Luxurious 5* hotel and spa on its own 300-acre island
- Part of the ICMI Collection, five-time winner of Hotel Management Company of the Year at The Scottish Hotel Awards
- Boasts a Spa with 17m heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and fully equipped air-conditioned gymnasium
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky partner escape for a luxurious one or two-night getaway at 5* Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island. You’ll settle down in your beautifully decorated room, with options to choose either a standard or deluxe bedroom, before setting off to explore the stunning surroundings of the 300-acre Isle of Eriska. If the outdoors isn’t your thing, you’ll be able to unwind in the on-site Spa and enjoy a relaxing jacuzzi, swim or sauna.
With breakfast served the next morning, you’re guaranteed to feel suitably pampered and relaxed!
Set on its own 300-acre island, Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island is perfectly situated to kick back and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Located on the west coast of Scotland, near Oban, the island boasts gorgeous views overlooking Loch Linnhe and the dramatic Morvern mountains beyond. With plenty of outdoor pursuits such as clay pigeon shooting, golf and gorgeous nature walks, you’ll be spoilt for choice!