- usually £59.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Two course dinner for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each on arrival and a tea or coffee to finish
- AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant within the stunning 4* hotel
- Fantastic location just off the Royal Mile
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor and 8/10 by The Telegraph
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
With today’s deal you and a loved one can treat yourselves to a mouth-watering two courses at Hotel du Vin, paired with a beautiful chilled glass of Prosseco each. Whether you're catching up with friends or family or heading out for a romantic date night, you can't go wrong with this gorgeous restaurant!
In an enviable location just off the bustling Royal Mile, tucked between Holyrood Palace and the iconic castle, lies the beautiful Hotel du Vin Edinburgh. Inspired by French home-style cooking with a menu packed full of hearty dishes and slow-cooked foods, meals here showcase simply the best of British dining.
- Ramsey of Carluke ham hock terrine with Pease pudding and pain de Campagne
- Charred Peterhead mackerel with salt baked beetroots and basil
- Eden Chieftain cheddar cheese fondue with ratte potatoes and altamura sourdough
- Highland game venison and beetroot pie, slowly cooked with Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted Beer topped with slices of heritage beetroot and served with fat cut chips
- Devon crab cake with Isle of Mull cheddar, wilted spinach and fish velouté
- Lomond hills king carrots and Scottish borders Brussel sprouts choucroute with pappardelle pasta, kale pesto and vegetarian style parmesan
- Bramley apple and heather hills blackcurrant preserve crumble with vanilla ice cream
- Valhrona chocolate tart with Scottish Bee Company honey and crème fraiche
- Blue Murder cheese with oatcakes and chutney
Loved by itisoners
"The service was great and the menu on offer had a great choice of food. Myself and my partner were really happy with food we ordered, the dishes were all extremely tasty and generous in portion size. The Champagne was served as we arrived which was lovely. Would love to do the experience again."
"Good, freshly made food and excellent service."
"Food to die for. The dishes were absolutely amazing and the service was impeccable. We will definitely be returning as this place is an absolute gem!"