- usually £120.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, late check-out & leisure access plus optional 3 course dinner at the Aberdeen Altens Hotel - save up to 51%
- One or two-night stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning
- Option to include a three-course dinner in the evening
- All options include late check-out plus use of the leisure facilities including a gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Hotels in Scotland by the 2018 Prestige Hotel Awards
- Fab location for exploring the Granite City, just three miles from the City Centre
With today’s deal, you and a loved one can enjoy an overnight stay at the fabulous Aberdeen Altens Hotel, with a hearty Scottish breakfast thrown in.
There’ll be no rushing about for you in the morning - we’re treating you to late check-out during your stay so relax and spend an extra hour under the duvet. You’ll also enjoy full leisure access to the hotel facilities which include a swimming pool, sauna steam room and spa pool, as well as a fully-equipped gym.
And if you’re looking for a foodie treat, you can opt to include a mouth-watering three-course dinner from the restaurant in the evening. If you find yourself struggling to leave, why not upgrade to two nights and stretch out your break a little longer. Go on – you deserve it!
Contemporary city hotel
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel located near the city centre, making it the ideal base to start exploring the area. The hotel provides free on-site parking and boasts a health and leisure club, which offers beauty treatments and fitness facilities. And with a covetable position in the Top 100 Hotels in Scotland from the 2018 Prestige Hotel Awards, you don’t need to take our word for it that this is a hotel worth visiting!
- Beef tomato and feta salad with basil pesto and red onions
- Haggis, neeps and tatties drizzled with a whisky sauce and dressed with crispy leeks
- Smoked mackerel pâté served with beetroot salsa and oatcakes
- Tandoori chicken kebabs served with plain rice, salad and raita
- Pan-fried crispy cod fillet served with lemon cream sauce, mashed potato, green beans and sugar peas
- Pumpkin ravioli garnished with sautéed spinach and sweet pea cream sauce
- Selection of cheese served with biscuits
- Baked rice pudding served with stewed fruit
- Fresh fruit salad served with raspberry water ice
Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
“A fantastic time away for a couple of days. Superb hotel and staff!”
“A brilliant hotel; our room was huge, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was really good. It was more than we expected - everything was superb.”
“The hotel has lovely staff and great food. The swimming pool was also excellent.”