5* Ackergill Tower luxury break
Wick, Highlands, KW1 4RG
- usually £318.00
- save 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £169 instead of up to £338 for a 2 night stay for two with optional dinner, £399 instead of £550 to stay in The Treehouse or £949 instead of up to £2,596 for 3 or 4 nights for up to ten in The Beach House cottage at 5*Ackergill Tower – save up to 63%
- Two-night stay in the hotel for two with optional dinner
- Option to upgrade to The Treehouse
- Or stay for 3 or 4 nights for up to ten in The Beach House self-catering cottage
- A stunning 15th century castle with 21st century luxuries
- Highland hideaway of Hollywood stars including Michael Douglas and Jack Nicholson
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
5 star castle by the sea
Ackergill Tower is a stunning 15th century castle offering a 5* star experience in the Highlands. Situated on an extensive private estate overlooking the North Sea, you and a partner will stay in a deluxe room that still retains many original period features as well as modern conveniences such as an ensuite bathroom, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities.
If you want to treat yourself to a little extra luxury, you’ll be able to add a three-course dinner or upgrade to The Treehouse, Europe’s largest treehouse with a bedroom! Offering a 360 degree view of the surrounding woodland plus all the modern comforts you could possibly wish for, you’ll be able to lounge back in your sumptuous 7ft round bed and gaze at the stars through the twilight ceiling - bliss!
A great escape
If you’re after a bigger getaway, you and up to nine friends can opt to stay in The Beach House cottage for three or four nights. With uninterrupted views to John O’Groats and the Orkney Islands, this five bedroom New England style cottage is the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
- Poached ham hough and confit chicken presse with melba toast and red onion jam
- Smoked salmon with chive blinis a garden salad and horseradish cream
- Tomato and roast red pepper soup with parmesan crisp
- Crisp pork belly with black pudding mash and wilted spinach
- Fish of the day with crushed potatoes, Scrabster king scallop, fine beans and leek chowder
- Stuffed red pepper with spicy giant couscous
- Steamed sticky toffee pudding with Ackergill vanilla ice cream
- Glazed lemon tart with milk ice cream and cookie crumb
- Selection of Scottish cheese with house chutney and homemade oatcakes
What to expect
2 night stay in the hotel for two OR
2 night stay in the hotel for two with a 3 course dinner on the first evening and breakfast both mornings OR
2 night stay for two in the Treehouse with breakfast both mornings OR
3 night weekend or 4 night midweek self catering stay for up to ten in Beach House Cottage
Voucher is valid until Wed 28 Feb 2018, 7 days; subject to availability.
Excludes 24 – 26, 31 Dec 2017, 1 Jan and 14 Feb 2018.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Thur 15 Feb 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 72 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 3pm, check-out 11am.
Option 1 & 2: Deluxe room.
Option 3: Treehouse; includes a kitchen, living area, en-suite bathroom, bedroom, tv and free Wifi, luxury toiletries, slippers, bathrobes, hairdryer.
Option 4: Beach House cottage; self catering cottage with 4 double beds and 1 twin bed. Includes free Wifi Kitchen, TV with Sky and Wii consul, dining Room, picnic table, hairdryer, bathrobes, luxury toiletries, slippers, en-suite bathroom
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Option 2: set menu only. Menu is subject to change. Dinner is on the first evening only.
Vegetarian options are available. Please advise hotel when booking. No gluten/ wheat free.
Complimentary parking available.
Option 1 – 3 children permitted. Please contact Ackergill Tower directly for any queries, limited number of suitable rooms available.
Option 4: children permitted in the overall headcount.
No pets permitted.
No wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.