- usually £39.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Main courses for two with a bottle of wine to share or main courses for four with two bottles of wine at Akva, near Lothian Road; enjoy Swedish cuisine – save up to 54%
- Main courses for two with a bottle of wine to share
- Or upgrade to mains for four with two bottles to share
- Stylish restaurant and bar boasts a fantastic beer garden
- Enjoy traditional and contemporary Swedish cuisine with vegan options available
- City-centre location in Fountainbridge, near The Meadows
- 4/5 Facebook feedback
With today’s deal, you and a friend can enjoy some delicious Swedish cuisine at the stylish Akva in the heart of Edinburgh.
Choosing any dish from a fantastic and varied menu; go for classic Swedish meatballs (with vegetarian alternatives also available), served with clapshot potatoes, minted peas and a dill cream sauce topped with crispy onions. Or if you like Cullen skink, try a Nordic stew for a twist on the Scottish classic. And if you’re after vegan options, you’ll find them at Akva with the likes of their falafel burger loaded with fresh guacamole, tomato relish and crispy salad. Whatever you choose, you’ll wash it down with half a bottle of wine each. And if you’d rather go for the four-person deal, there'll be another bottle of wine for you to enjoy. Well, the more the merrier!
With stylish and contemporary settings, Akva exudes a laid-back vibe that’s perfect for catching up with friends. Located at the end of Lothian Road and just a hop, skip and a jump from The Meadows, the venue is close to the City Centre as well as some of Edinburgh’s top attractions. With rave reviews on Facebook and a fantastic beer garden that’s made for sunny days in the city, you don’t have to take our word for it that this friendly bar and restaurant is worth a visit.
- Nordic stew, Swedish style cullen skink served with spring vegetables and crusty manna house bread
- Sweet potato, spinach and cauliflower dhal with steamed rice, naan bread and lime chutney
- Akva's fish and chips
- Smorrebrod. Swedish style open sandwich, served on lingongrova bread with a side salad
- Akva beef burger with homemade tomato relish, crispy salad on a toasted brioche bun
"Good wine and friendly staff!"
"A nice bar with plenty of space. A great venue for groups."
"A friendly welcome and quality dishes."