Award-winning Balbirnie House stay
Balbirnie Park, Markinch Village by Glenrothes, KY7 6NE
- usually £190.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£95 instead of £190 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast or £135 instead of £276 to include dinner at multi award-winning Balbirnie House Hotel, Fife; named Best Wedding Venue in The World 2018 – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a £25pp dinner allowance
- The multi award-winning hotel recently won Haute Grandeur's Global Wedding Retreat of the Year Award 2018
- Other awards include Scottish Wedding Hotel of the Year 2018 and Scottish Hotel of the Year 2016
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating with a Certificate of Excellence
- Valid 7 days
Whisk yourself away to the beautiful countryside with today’s deal for the Balbirnie House Hotel in Fife.
You and a lucky loved one will enjoy a luxurious overnight stay in one of the award-winning Balbirnie’s beautiful rooms, each of which have their own style and character. With spacious surroundings and super comfy duvets, plus a full Scottish breakfast in the morning, you’re sure to leave feeling utterly relaxed and rejuvenated.
And if you want some extra foodie treats during your stay, you can opt to include a £25pp dining allowance to spend at one of the hotel’s two fantastic eateries. The Orangery offers a range of traditional Scottish cuisine served to the highest standard in sumptuous and stylish settings. Or if you fancy something a little more laid-back, you can tuck into something tasty in The Bistro; created from the old kitchens of the house, this cosy eatery offers up delicious cooking from hearty pasta dishes to tasty steaks. Yum!
Balbirnie House Hotel
With an awards cabinet bursting at the seams, it’s no surprise that Balbirnie House offers a spectacular experience with outstanding service to its guests. Well-known for hosting incredible weddings, this Fife venue has recently added Haute Grandeur’s 2018 Global Wedding Retreat of the Year Award to its long list of accolades. In addition, it holds an award for Europe’s Best Destination Wedding Retreat 2018 at the Global Hotel Awards, as well as Scottish Wedding Hotel of the Year at this year’s Scottish Hotel Awards.
But you don’t need to attend a wedding to enjoy all Balbirnie House has to offer - with fine food, beautiful surroundings and a warm Scottish welcome, this idyllic venue is widely recognised as one of the country’s finest small luxury hotels. Situated by the village of Markinch between Edinburgh and St Andrews, it’s an ideal base for exploring further afield and the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Cullen skink with smoked haddock, leek and potatoes
- Bang Bang chicken salad served with spicy peanut, chilli, ginger sauce and toasted sesame seeds
- Goats’ cheese mousse oat crumb with red onion jam
- Grilled fillet of Peterhead cod served with shellfish bouillabaisse, broth and pak choi
- Smoked applewood and leek croquette with red onion and chilli relish and a vegetarian gravy
- Piri Piri chicken breast served with spicy relish, coleslaw and fries
- Spice-roasted pineapple with white rum syrup and coconut sorbet
- Valhrona chocolate tart and caramel mousse served with gingerbread ice cream
- Sticky date, toffee and walnut pudding with deluxe vanilla ice cream
“I would highly recommend this as either a wedding venue or for a relaxing break. The service and staff are wonderful and I cannot praise them enough.”
“The hotel was more than we expected; lovely food, very nice staff and very comfortable.”
“We thought it was first class. The staff and the food were excellent.”