- deals sold
Share with friends
6 course tasting menu for two or four plus glass of bubbly at Aurora, Leith; fine dining restaurant and winner of the Edinburgh Evening News Best Newcomer Award 2018
- 6 course tasting menu for two or four
- Includes a glass of bubbly or cocktail each
- Stylish fine dining with a casual atmosphere
- Winner of the Edinburgh Evening News Best Newcomer Award 2018
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
You and up to three friends can enjoy a fabulous fine dining experience at the award-winning Aurora with today’s deal. You’ll tuck into a six course tasting menu, sampling the incredible dishes made with the freshest locally-sourced produce to create unique flavor combinations that are sure to blow you away.
You’ll also enjoy a sparkling glass of bubbly each or a delicious cocktail to perfectly accompany your meal.
The fantastic Aurora offers fine dining in a casual, intimate setting with a laid-back atmosphere and gorgeous Nordic-inspired décor made entirely from reclaimed materials. They take great care in the ingredients they use, with everything locally-sourced and seasonal to ensure the highest quality at all times.
It’s no wonder, then that they’ve received rave reviews from critics and locals alike, with high praise from The List, Scotsman, ion and more, plus a Best Newcomer Award from the Edinburgh Evening News this year.
- Pearl barley, smoked mackerel and pickled carrot
- West coast haddock with nori and yuzu
- Heritage potatoes with marmite, watercress and almonds
- Confit duck leg pastilla with chermoula labneh, asparagus and crispy courgette
- Sheep milk cheese with prunes, linden honey and walnuts
- Miso caramel crème anglaise with Laphroaig ice-cream
Top marks on TripAdvisor
“A lovely, small, perfectly formed restaurant with delightful staff and delicious food. The food was sublime – great flavours and beautifully presented, with good wine choice as well. Well worth a visit if you like a modern take on food, with plenty of local flair and ingredients.”
“Everything was top notch, from service, to food and cocktails. Nice and cosy atmosphere where you feel like you’re home! Would recommend and will come back.”
“This place is truly a culinary gem! All of our dishes were perfectly prepared and paired originally with ingredients that you wouldn’t think go in a dish together but the chefs at Aurora have made those dishes create heaven with each bite you take. The service was excellent and our waiter was so welcoming and helpful.”