Award-winning romantic Arran getaway - £59
Label Shore Road, Lamlash, Isle of Arran, KA27 8LY
- usually £139.00
- save up to 64%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £139 for a romantic overnight stay for two with breakfast, £99 to stay for 2 nights or £129 for 2 nights with dinner at the award-winning Glenisle Hotel, Arran; Winner of Scotland's Romantic Hotel of the Year 2018 – save up to 64%
- One or two night stay with breakfast
- Option to include a £20pp dining allowance for the first evening of your stay
- Multi award-winning hotel; Winner of Scotland’s Romantic Hotel of the Year 2018 as well as Best Hotel Team of 2017 from the Scottish Hospitality Awards
- Stunning location with views across to the Holy Isle; a great base to start exploring the Isle of Arran
- 5/5 TripAdvisor rating with a Certificate of Excellence
- Valid 7 days
If you’re in need of some quality time away with your significant other, today’s deal is here to save the day.
You and your beau can relax on a much needed island getaway, enjoying a one or two-night stay at the multi award-winning Glenisle Hotel. Boasting a whole host of awards, including The Scottish Hospitality Awards’ Romantic Hotel of the Year, this is one getaway break you’re unlikely to forget!
Located in Lamlash on gorgeous Arran, Glenisle looks directly out across the sea towards the majestic Holy Isle, and boasts a large, historic, walled garden and terrace, providing an oasis around the hotel – perfect for enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon tea. After enjoying the beautiful surroundings you’ll be able to cosy up by the fire in the Talisman Bar, or head up to your room and enjoy all the room amenities like a robe, digital TV, Wi-Fi and Arran Aromatics toiletries.
And if you’re a foodie, you’re in luck – as well as a delicious breakfast in the morning, you can also opt to include a £20pp dining allowance to spend in the hotel’s fantastic restaurant for the first evening of your stay. Yum!
- Duck liver pâté served with caramelised orange, orange fluid gel, dressed endive, spiced red wine reduction and Arran oatcakes
- Glenisle salmon plate with hot and cold smoked salmon, gravlax salmon, beetroot, citrus mayonnaise and grapefruit segments
- Beetroot and orange salad served with goats’ cheese and candied walnuts
- Slow-cooked venison casserole served with celeriac mash, pan-roasted heritage carrots, crispy kale and finished with a tempting dark chocolate
- Pan-seared salmon fillet served with champ potatoes, green beans and creamed leeks with smoked bacon
- Wild mushroom bolognese with tagliatelle pasta, homemade garlic bread and dusted in Italian hard cheese
"Wow! What a fantastic stay – excellent food, great service, a lovely, cosy room and amazing views. We were made to feel so welcome and like nothing was too much bother. Well done to the lovely owners and the amazing staff."
"Lovely hotel, great location and fantastic staff who made us feel very welcome. The room was beautiful and there's a real cosy feel about the place. Lamlash is a great village too - we'll be back!"
"Our lovely and spacious sea-view bedroom overlooked the Holy Isle; we witnessed lovely sunrises and a variety of seabirds. Friendly staff and good food served in a nice, intimate atmosphere. The breakfast was particularly good – cooked to order and served by a lovely, cheery lady. We tried a few different gins from the well-stocked bar – I particularly loved the violet one! Arran is a beautiful island and we will certainly use this hotel if we are lucky enough to return."