Spanish sunshine on Leith!
- £25 voucher to spend on Tapa’s mouth-watering menu
- Restaurant specialises in using artisanal Spanish produce
- Delicious range of traditional tapas to choose from with a fantastic array of meat, fish and vegetable dishes
- Winner of The List Magazine's Reader's Restaurant of the Year 2019
- Head chef Paco Martin Romano is a native of Seville, and works closely with suppliers to obtain authentic Spanish produce, ensuring he creates tasty and authentic tapas that offers a real taste of sunshine, whatever the weather!
- Dorada – pan-fried fillet of sea bream with manchego cheese infused pesto
- Ensalada de aguacate y garbanzos – fanned avocado and roasted chick pea salad with red onion, toasted almonds, sesame seeds and a homemade balsamic reduction
- Croquetas de carrilladas – Iberian black pig cheek croquettes on salsa de manzana
- Pollo al cazador – boneless chicken thigs baked slowly in an almond and brandy sauce