Banff coastal break from £89
Golden Knowes Road, Banff, Banffshire, AB45 2JE
- usually £153.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast & dinner or upgrade to 2 nights with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival plus a dining allowance for one or two evenings at Banff Springs Hotel; unwind with a stay in a sea view or executive room – save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a £24pp dining allowance
- Or stay for two nights with dinner and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to upgrade to two nights in an executive room with a dining allowance for both evenings of your stay
- Close to the famous Speyside Whisky Trail with lots of distilleries and historical sites to explore
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
Pack up the car and take a trip to the beautiful surrounds of Aberdeenshire with today’s great getaway deal. You and a very lucky loved one will be treated to one or two nights at the fabulous Banff Springs Hotel.
Staying in a fabulous sea view room, you can lap up those great views with a comfortable night’s sleep, complete with a hearty breakfast the following morning as well as a generous £24pp dining allowance to spend at the hotel’s on-site restaurant when you arrive. If you want to make your trip a little fancier, you can opt to stay for two nights and enjoy a bottle of sparkling Prosecco in your room on arrival.
And if you really want to go the full hog, upgrade to stay in an executive room; with stunning sea views as well as stylish and spacious facilities, you won’t want to leave! And with dinner included for both nights in this package, don’t say we aren’t good to you!
Close to the famous Speyside whisky Trail, with all of its distilleries and countless historical sites, Banff Springs Hotel is an ideal base for those looking to see more of this stunning corner of Scotland. Enjoy long walks along the stunning coastline, or partake in outdoor activities such as golf and fishing before you head back to the hotel’s warm and welcoming bar for a wee dram.
- Cullen skink served with homemade bread or oatcakes
- Pan-fried pigeon served with Stornoway black pudding, fresh apple, caramelised orange and a redcurrant jus
- Grilled goats’ cheese with an apple, pear and raspberry rocket salad in a balsamic dressing
- Honey-roasted Gressingham duck breast served on sweet potato mash with roasted carrot, mangetout and parsnip purée
- Cold smoked salmon and avocado salad accompanied by homemade coleslaw, cheddar cheese, boiled egg, mixed salad leaves and seasonal fruit and served with a lightly buttered brown bloomer
- Creamy risotto with fresh asparagus and wild mushroom, topped with a poached hen’s egg, potato crisps and Parmesan shavings
- Salted caramel tart with Chantilly cream
- Vanilla crème brûlée served with shortbread
- Chef’s selection of British cheeses served with fruit chutney, grapes and biscuits
“A lovely hotel with great views and very friendly and accommodating staff. Superb restaurant and function catering. We will be back.”
“We had been told about beautiful Banff for a long time so decided to pay a visit. We had a great time at the Banff Springs Hotel with its modern Scottish décor.”
“We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant with a great view of the Moray coastline. The service was very good and the meal was excellent.”