- usually £46.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Brand new afternoon tea for two with optional cocktail each, for four with a bottle of Prosecco or for six with both cocktails and Prosecco to share at award-winning 56 North, Old Town - save up to 58%
Is it tea you’re looking for?
- Afternoon tea for two with optional frozen Porn Star Martini slushy cocktail or G&T each
- Option for four with a bottle of Prosecco to share
- Or go all out with a group of six with a cocktail each and a bottle of Prosecco to share
- 56 North are launching their afternoon tea concept through itison, so you'll be the first to try out the brand new offering!
- Treat yourself to delicious bagels like Scottish smoked salmon and dill cream cheese or sliced tomato, fresh basil, rocket and buffalo mozzarella with pesto mayo
- Indulge further with French macaroons, mint and chocolate delice, white chocolate cheesecake and buttermilk sultan scones served with jam, butter and whipped cream
- Awarded Scottish Gin Bar of the Year 2017 at the Scottish Gin Awards and SLTN’s Independent Bar of the Year 2016
- Located in Edinburgh's Old Town, the venue added its on micro-distillery with two copper pot stills in 2018
- Rated 4/5 with Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Questions about today's deal
- 56 North
- 2-8 West Crosscauseway,
56 North is one of Edinburgh’s most stylish bar and restaurants. It sits in a prime location in the Old Town, and was voted Spirit Bar of the Year at the prestigious SLTN awards 2015 and Independent Bar of the Year in 2016.The bar stocks Scotland’s largest gin collection, with over 200 varieties adorning their shelves, making it the perfect spot for gin lovers.