- usually £36.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Tipsy picnic afternoon tea for two or four with an optional glass of Prosecco or for six & add a Spritz cocktail at Brewhemia, City Centre; a fun twist on a classic you can enjoy whatever the weather!
- Tipsy picnic afternoon tea for two at Brewhemia
- Options to include a glass of Prosecco each and go as a group of 4
- Or go as a group of 6 and enjoy a Spritz cocktail each too
- No matter the weather enjoy a picnic hamper full of afternoon tea goodies like vegan feta & veggie haggis pastry pinwheels and mini rolls with egg mayonnaise & watercress, buffalo mozzarella & sundried tomato tapenade
- And sweet treats like homemade scones with clotted cream & boozy jam, Rabbbie’s caramel shortbread, homemade beer brownies and more!
- Brewhemia is the capital’s largest restaurant and bar after undergoing a stunning £2 million refurbishment
- Perfect location directly opposite Waverley railway station
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days