- usually £154.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£75 instead of £154 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and a 3 course dinner at Brisbane House Hotel, Largs; stunning views over the Clyde coast – save 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a three-course dinner
- Beautiful hotel with a waterfront restaurant and brand new menu
- Enjoy panoramic sea views of the dramatic Clyde Coast
- 45 minutes’ drive from Glasgow
- Loved by itisoners
Escape to Largs
With today’s deal, you and a lucky companion will enjoy a stylish overnight stay at the Brisbane Hotel. Situated in Largs, this stylish seaside hotel is the perfect place for exploring the traditional seaside resorts’ ice cream parlours and beautiful Victorian promenade. And if you fancy going further afield, you can take a day trip to the nearby island of Cumbrae or set sail for Arran or Bute.
You and your chosen other will stay in one of the hotel’s 24 beautiful rooms, boasting modern amenities and fantastic views across to the Isle of Cumbrae, before heading down to the hotel’s fantastic restaurant to tuck into a delicious three-course meal. With striking design features, including full-length windows to soak in those waterfront views, you can relax and watch the world go by.
- Soup of the day served with sliced bloomer bread
- Chicken liver parfait with crisp salad, red onion marmalade and toasted brioche bread
- Succulent chicken breast stuffed with haggis on a bed of creamy mash, served with seasonal vegetables and topped with a rich pepper sauce
- Haggis and black pudding beef olives, wrapped in sliced beef and Parma ham and served with mustard mashed potatoes and seasoned vegetables
- Chocolate fudge cake served with cream or ice cream
- Apple crumble served with vanilla ice cream
"We had a great room with a fantastic sea view. The food was also very enjoyable and the staff were great. We would definitely go back."
"A lovely hotel in a great location with good food and friendly staff. We would definitely go back."
"It was everything we wanted and more. A wonderful location, excellent food and very helpful staff.”