- usually £90.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£49 instead of £90 for an overnight stay with breakfast for two, £59 instead of £120 to include dinner or £105 instead of £209 to upgrade to 2 nights at Crusoe Hotel, Fife – save up to 51%
- 1 or 2-night stay for two with breakfast included
- Optional £15pp dinner allowance for the hotel’s restaurant
- Stunning seaside location under an hour’s drive from Dundee
- Perfect base for exploring Fife’s heritage landmarks
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a loved one head to the Kingdom of Fife for a superb seaside break. For one or two nights you and your chosen companion will stay at the gorgeous Crusoe Hotel and soak in the spectacular coastal scenery. A stone’s throw away from pretty fishing villages, sandy beaches, gorgeous countryside and heritage landmarks, this family-run hotel offers the perfect location for exploring the hidden gems that Fife has to offer.
If you should like, you and your loved one can enjoy a £15pp dinner allowance to spend at the Crusoe’s Castaway restaurant. Decorated in nautical trinkets and treasures, you’ll be invited to tuck into some delicious dishes before you make your way to the hotel’s historic bar for a little tipple before bed.
After a peaceful night’s stay in your comfortable abode, you can enjoy tucking into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day. Perfect!
Set right on the seafront and harbour of the historic, pretty village of Lower Largo in the East Neuk of Fife, The Crusoe Hotel offers gorgeous views of Largo Bay, with other rooms overlooking the pier and harbour. Take a stroll along the gorgeous coastal routes as part of your relaxing stay, or explore some of the area’s many other attractions like Kellie Castle and Gardens, Deep Sea World in North Queensferry or the castle and cathedral in historic St Andrews.
- Salt and pepper squid served with papaya, chilli and coriander salsa and a garlic mayonnaise
- Smoked haddock tartlet with spinach, poached egg and chive hollandaise
- Smoked duck breast salad with pickled pear, truffle vinaigrette, rocket salad and crispy beetroot
- Fillet of pork with white onion purée, black pudding mash, fondant carrot and crackling
- Battered or breaded Scottish haddock served with hand-cut chips and mushy peas
- Spaghetti Bolognese with asparagus, chilli, tomato sauce and parmesan cheese
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Fruit crumble tart served with vanilla ice cream
- Local berry pavlova with vanilla ice cream
4 stars on TripAdvisor
“The hotel is in a great location; we could not have been closer to the sea! We received a really warm welcome here.”
“Had a wonderful few days; the rooms are comfortable, the food is superb, the staff are excellent and the location is perfect with plenty of ample parking.”
“A lovely hotel with absolutely incredible staff. So accommodating; nothing was too much trouble! The food was to die for.”