Culcreuch Castle getaway
Fintry, Stirlingshire, G63 0LW
- usually £157.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£79 instead of up to £157 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast or £99 instead of up to £204 to include a 2 course dinner at Culcreuch Castle – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a two-course dinner in the Dungeon Restaurant
- Castle set in idyllic countryside near Loch Lomond
- Loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and a lucky loved one can escape to the fairytale setting of Culcreuch Castle. You’ll be lodging for the night in a stunning room, boasting sumptuous furnishings, before tucking into a hearty breakfast the following morning.
If you fancy upping the indulgence, you can choose to make your stay all the more fantastic with a two-course dinner in the Dungeon Restaurant. Offering a contemporary Scottish dining experience, the menu showcases the finest produce from Scotland’s larder including the very best ingredients from local and national suppliers.
- Haggis spring roll, bashed neeps and Drambuie sauce
- Crispy fried parsnips with spring onion aioli
- Smoked haddock, roasted cauliflower and apple curry
- Chicken breast with chorizo, spring onions, sweetcorn and hash brown
- Grilled sea bream with piperade, Gordal olives and herb chick peas
- Diamond fillet steak, triple cooked parmesan chips, confit mushroom & tomato and a pepper sauce
Surrounded by countryside and overlooking a private loch, flanked by exotic trees and beautiful woodland, Culcreuch provides a stunning setting. It’s ideally placed for exploring the great outdoors, within reach of a host of country pursuits including hillwalking the Campsie Fells, cycling, golf, fishing and trail walking and tourist attractions such as Glengoyne Distillery or kayaking at Loch Lomond.
Culcreuch Castle Hotel is just a short car journey to Stirling, and just 40 minutes from Glasgow and 1 hour 20 minutes from Edinburgh.
Rave itisoner revers
"Fabulous night, we only wished that we had two nights, one just wasn't long enough. The food was so tasty and we were thankful for the generous portion sizes. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. The grounds of the castle were beautiful and we enjoyed our early morning walk around them."
"Fantastic location, room and food. The staff were great. Would definitely return. Please put the deal on again!"
"Wonderful place, with high-quality individually styled rooms, first-class food and very friendly staff. Couldn't be much better."