Canada in the capital!
- Dining for two at Down the Hatch, Edinburgh City Centre
- Your choice of a burger or sando (traditional sandwich) each a side of fries and a drink each
- Or switch out the fries for a sharing portion of dirty fries or poutine
- Valid 7 days
Sample burgers & sando menu
- The Roost Royale (burger) - Fried chicken tossed in house Kansas style bbq sauce, battered onion ring, house ranch sauce, pickled slaw on a toasted brioche bun
- Veggie / Vegan Hatch - seared Moving Mountains patty, choice of vegan or American cheese, American mustard, ketchup, lettuce, red onion, pickles and tomato relish, served on a toasted vegan bun
- Montreal Cheesesteak (sandos) - Seared feather blade steak, mixed peppers, white onion, Montreal spice, American cheese on a toasted hoagie
- World Famous Beef Dip (sando) - Shaved roast beef, buttery caramelised French onions, Swiss cheese, horseradish crème fraiche on a garlic butter toasted hoagie with a side of house made beef jus dipping sauce
Sample dirty fries & poutine menu - seasoned skin on fries topped with....
- House poutine - cheese curds and house gravy (veggie & vegan options)
- Maple bacon poutine - seasoned skin on fries topped with cheese curds, house gravy, bacon bits and maple syrup
- Carne asada fries - DTH Mexican Queso, mexi spiced feather blade beef steak, fresh pic de gallo, avo crema, sour cream & parsley aioli
- CBR fries - shredded chicken doused in Buffalo wing sauce, ranch and sprinkled with bacon bits
Down The Hatch
- An authentic Canadian diner specialising in big flavours with the portions to match!
- Opened in December 2015 by Neal Davies, who has 15 years of hospitality experience running restaurants and bars in Edinburgh
- He teamed up with his wife Lesley and together, inspired by his Canadian background, they created an incredible North American influenced menu
- With over 49,000 likes on Facebook and 54,900 followers on Instagram, Down The Hatch are a real local favourite
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor