Dumfries Arms Hotel stay - £85
54 Glaisnock Street, Cumnock, KA18 1BY
- usually £147.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£85 instead of £147 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 2 course dinner and a glass of Prosecco or £125 instead of £256 for 2 nights at award-winning Dumfries Arms Hotel – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, two-course dinner and a glass of Prosecco
- Or two nights with breakfast and Prosecco, plus dinner on the first night
- Numerous awards including Regional Winner of Boutique Hotel of the Year at 2016’s Scottish Hotel Awards
- Fantastic location in Cumnock
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Luxury boutique hotel
Located in the ancient burgh of Cumnock, the Dumfries Arms Hotel is a stylish boutique venue which offers a haven for those looking to relax and unwind in stunning Ayrshire. With a number of elegant and individually-designed rooms, a fantastic cocktail bar and an excellent restaurant, every element of the hotel is designed to ensure you have everything you need for a chilled break right at your fingertips.
But don’t just take our word for it! Having scooped a multitude of awards in recent years, the Dumfries Arms Hotel boasts impressive titles including Regional Winners of the Boutique Hotel of the Year and Bar of the Year awards at 2016’s Scottish Hotel Awards, as well as Regional Winner of the Style Hotel of the Year award at last year’s Scottish Hotel Awards.
With today’s deal, you and a lucky loved one can escape for an overnight stay at this Ayrshire gem. You’ll be treated to a welcoming glass of Prosecco on arrival as well as a delicious two-course dinner, choosing a starter and main each. After a sound sleep, you’ll also be served up a hearty breakfast the next morning, ideal for setting you up for a day of exploring your stunning surrounds. Or, if you’re having too much fun to leave, you can stay for two nights!
- Roulade of chicken and black pudding served with a fine leaf salad
- Bruschetta, red pepper, black olive and pesto
- Chef’s soup of the day with warm rustic bread
- Traditional steak and ale pie served with creamed potatoes and seasonal veg
- Chicken stuffed with haggis, drizzled in a cream pepper & brandy sauce with seasonal vegetables and mash or fries
- Beer battered haddock fillet served with fries and mushy peas
Loved by itisoners
"Amazing value for money! Excellent standard of hotel, very impressive large rooms, and delicious food – it exceeded all expectations!"
"The Dumfries Arms is a beautiful hotel and the staff were all so friendly and helpful – the hotel is of a very high standard! We had a fantastic meal with wonderful service and food, we could not fault this hotel in any way and will be returning very soon!"
“Had a fabulous overnight stay with my mum at the Dumfries Arms Hotel. The room, food and staff were lovely. Can't wait for my next visit!”
Questions about today's deal
- Dumfries Arms Hotel
- 54 Glaisnock Street, Cumnock,
- Tel: 01290 429 230
Located in the ancient burgh of Cumnock, the Dumfries Arms Hotel is a stylish boutique venue which offers a haven for those looking to relax and unwind. With a number of elegant and individually-designed rooms, a fantastic cocktail bar and an excellent restaurant, every element of the hotel is designed to ensure you have a brilliant visit.