Edinburgh Dungeon entry & guidebook
31 Market Street, EH1 1DF
- usually £40.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 tickets to The Edinburgh Dungeon plus a souvenir guidebook; theatrical actors, immersive sets & two thrilling rides help tell all the city’s creepiest tales, plus see the latest feature Burke and Hare - The Business of Murder - save up to 50%
- Two tickets to The Edinburgh Dungeon for an 70 minute tour filled with spooky stories and gory giggles -Edinburgh’s ultimate scary fun
- Enjoy Edinburgh’s ultimate underground experience with an interactive tour telling the spooky truth behind some of the city’s most terrifying tales and characters.
- Features a cast of theatrical actors alongside incredible 360° sets, amazing special effects and two underground rides
- Learn all about some of the country’s most notorious characters including Judge Mental and the Scottish legend of cannibal Sawney Bean
- Meet the baddest witch in town, Agnus Finnie as you try to escape her clutches, and if you’re brave enough, venture down the sickly streets of plague-ridden Edinburgh and take a peek into the torture chamber
- New for July 2019, Burke and Hare - The Business of Murder; this latest feature tells the story of the infamous body snatchers.
- New for 2019 and extended due to popularity; during the Mary Queen of Scots - The Cursed Crown show, learn about her plot to take the English crown and all the gory details of how she met her death and was executed
- Includes a souvenir guidebook worth £2.50 plus discounts on photos and the shop
Questions about today's deal
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
- 31 Market Street,
Known for spooky, scary, gory and gruesome depictions of Scotland’s darkest past, The Edinburgh Dungeon is an incredible museum, dedicated to showing its (rather brave) guests the truth behind some of our nation’s most terrifying tales. Boasting a cast of theatrical actors with captivating storytelling skills, authentic 360° sets, state-of-the-art special effects, as well as two awesome underground rides, this is the perfect place to enjoy a day out with your mates, with a difference!