6 course sharing lunch for two or four at Edinburgh Food Studio; named one of the top 20 restaurants in Edinburgh by Condé Nast Traveller & rated 10/10 by The Herald’s Joanna Blythman
- Sharing lunch for two or four at Edinburgh Food Studio
- Enjoy 6 courses of delicious small plates and bread & butter from the daily changing menu, designed to reflect the best seasonal produce
- Named as one of the top 20 restaurants to visit in Edinburgh by Condé Nast Traveller and one of the 10 coolest things to do in Edinburgh by GQ Magazine
- You’ll sit at one of the large communal tables with a view of the kitchen, you won’t know what you’ll be eating until you get there - it’s not like any other restaurant you’ve visited before!
- Owners Sashana Souza Zanella and Ben Reade opened the restaurant & food research hub to have a creative venue combining eating & drinking with arts, science, fun times & banter!
- Reade featured on 2018 & 2019 series of the Great British Menu and following graduating top of his class, has an impressive CV running award-winning kitchens.
- Head chef, fellow Scot James Murray, has a wealth of experience in Michelin-starred restaurants: Lyle’s in London, Nur in Hong Kong and Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons in Oxfordshire
- Dine at one of the large communal tables with a view of the kitchen
- You won’t know what you’ll be eating until you get there - it’s not like any other restaurant you’ve visited before!
- Rated 10/10 by The Herald’s food critic Joanna Blythman
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor and number 18 of 1800 restaurants in Edinburgh
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Bread and butter
- Parfait, quince and brioche
- Mixed leaf salad and Rachel cheese
- Mackerel and radishes
- Roe deer, alliums, yoghurt and Maris Piper potatoes
- Cheese plate with chutney and oat cakes
- Cherry blossom ice cream, preserved pears and frangipane
- 158 Dalkeith Road, Edinburgh,