4* Enterkine lodge stay, Ayrshire
By Annbank, Ayr, KA6 5AL
- usually £205.00
- save 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of £205 for an overnight woodland lodge stay for two with breakfast, Prosecco and late check-out or £109 instead of £241 to include a 2 AA Rosette dinner at 4* Enterkine House Hotel, Ayrshire – save up to 57%
- Overnight stay for two in a beautiful woodland lodge
- Includes breakfast, Prosecco on arrival and late check-out
- Option to include a two-course dinner in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Stunning 4* country house surrounded by 300 acres of grounds
- Set in the heart of Ayrshire, just 40 minutes from Glasgow
- Valid 7 days
Enterkine House Hotel is a privately owned, luxury 4* star country house hotel with beautiful bedrooms, an award-winning restaurant and 300 acres of gorgeous grounds. Set amidst these grounds, you'll find the stunning Woodland Lodge; a haven of relaxation and luxury, hidden away for the ultimate romantic escape.
Boasting a large double bed, sumptuous drapes, soft furnishings, chandeliers and cosy underfloor heating, plus a relaxation area and ensuite shower room, you’ll get to unwind in luxurious surroundings whilst still feeling connected with nature, just beyond the door. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a mini bottle of Prosecco each and as well as enjoy a full Scottish breakfast in the morning, you’ll even enjoy a long lie with late check-out included.
If you fancy really pushing the boat out, opt to include a delicious two-course dinner in the hotel’s award-winning Browne’s Restaurant. Having scooped two AA Rosettes for their fine dining, you can expect sumptuous dishes made using the best Ayrshire produce that are exciting on the palette and attractive on the plate – perfect!
- Foie gras parfait with gingerbread, hot & sour beetroot and almond praline
- Ballotine of French rabbit with carrot chutney, baby carrots and golden raisins
- Ticklemore goat’s cheese soufflé with cepe mushrooms, black truffle and spinach
- Fillet of Scrabster halibut with saffron, tomato and squid ink wafer
- Perthshire partridge breasts with Szechuan, puy lentils, girolles and haggis pithivier
- Arborio risotto with baby artichoke, sunblushed tomato and nasturtiums
"I've just stayed at Enterkine and found it excellent value for money and great service. The restaurant was great and having dined in some of Scotland's best we would consider this on par."
"What a wonderful place! The staff were all pleasant and attended to all our needs in a friendly manner, the food was excellent and well presented. The rooms were of a high class, spotlessly clean and comfortable and all in all a beautiful place to stay – I would certainly return!"
"Stayed here for two nights earlier this week and had a lovely, relaxing time! The hotel was full of character, beautifully kept with amazing food, and possibly the best dessert I have ever had – you won't be disappointed!"