Fine dining at Michelin-recommended Taisteal, Stockbridge
1-3 Raeburn Place, Stockbridge, EH4 1HU
- usually £52.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two, 5 course tasting menu or 7 course tasting menu with matching drinks at Taisteal, Stockbridge; recommended by the Michelin Guide 2019 - save up to 54%
- Two course meal for two
- Option for a five course tasting menu or seven courses with paired drinks
- Stunning Stockbridge hotspot specialising in incredible fine dining
- Head chef Gordon Craig has worked in Michelin-starred restaurants and Taisteal is recommended in the Michelin Guide 2019
- Rave reviews from The Herald’s Joanna Blythman, The Scotsman & more
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one sample some of Taisteal’s finest fare with your choice of two, five or seven courses.
Go for option one and tuck into two delicious dishes from the à la carte menu, sampling the likes of pan-fried scallops with satay sauce, black pudding and pomegranate; grilled venison with onion variations, wild mushroom and truffle ravioli; and salted caramel baked Alaska to finish.
Feeling fancy? Then why not up the ante and try the five or seven course tasting menu; you’ll be treated to an ever-changing and eclectic selection of dishes, varying from week to week and lovingly prepared by the Taisteal pros. If you go for the seven course option, each dish will be accompanied by a perfectly paired drink for an exceptional dining experience.
A firm favourite on the Edinburgh dining scene, Taisteal is an incredible fine dining gem that boasts a warm and welcoming interior, incredible cocktail concoctions and food so beautiful, it looks too good to eat! Having received high praise from some of the country’s top food critics, the restaurant has been commended by the likes of The Herald’s Joanna Blythman, claiming the menu was “high-calibre eclecticism”.
And is it any wonder? Having worked in Michelin-starred restaurants including Plumed Horse, head honcho Gordon Craig knows a thing or two about what makes a great dish. The restaurant combines Scottish produce with influences from across the globe to create a menu that will leave you dreaming of your incredible meal for months to come.
Sample tasting menu (changes daily)
- Caramelised Cauliflower & Coconut Soup
- Pork Cheek, Black Pudding Gnocchi, Apple and Celeriac
- Charred Mackerel, Tartare, Oyster Mayo, Cucumber, Cashews, Bonito Flakes
- Pan-Fried Hake, Crab Cannelloni, Courgettes, Brown Butter Crumb (7 course menu only)
- Grilled Venison, Onion Variations, Jerusalem Artichoke, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Raviolo
- Hot White Chocolate Mousse, Stem Ginger Ice Cream (7 course menu only)
- Preserved Lemon Parfait with Pistachio and Cherry Sorbet
Loved by itisoners
"This was not our first visit to Taisteal, nor will it be our last. The food was amazing, the service relaxed yet professional and the optional drinks package accompanied the food really well."
"The food was top class! Totally tantalizing, every mouthful was full of flavor. I would highly recommend going here and the staff were great too!"
"The food was absolutely as good as we hoped it would be and it was matched by the service and atmosphere in the restaurant. Taisteal is now a definite 'we need to go back and try some more of the menu'. Absolutely loved it here."