Gusto Prosecco dining, City Centre
135 George Street, EH2 4JS
- deals sold
Share with friends
£29 for 2 courses for two plus a glass of Prosecco each or £57 for four at award-winning Gusto, Edinburgh George St; perfect location for a post-shopping or pre-night out meal
- 2 courses for two or four with a glass of Prosecco each
- Stunning Italian restaurant with an opulent interior
- Finalists for Best Italian Restaurant at the 2017 Scottish Entertainment Awards
- Great location on George Street
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one enjoy a delicious meal at Gusto. You’ll tuck into two courses from the set menu and you’ll also be treated to a sparkling glass of Prosecco each. Ideal for catching up with friends or family, or for a relaxing meal after hitting the shops, Gusto is the place to be in the city centre.
With a sleek, upmarket feel and opulent furnishings, Gusto on George Street is the perfect spot for an after-work cocktail, cosy date night, or a meal with all la famiglia. The fantastic friendly service will make your experience even better and you’re perfectly placed to head out for more drinks afterwards at the many great bars nearby.
- Milanese-style meatballs, hand rolled with Gran Moravia cheese and a lightly spiced tomato sauce
- Crispy lemon & pepper calamari, lightly fried with lemon mayonnaise
- Houmous served with thin, crispy flatbreads and pumpkin seeds
- Gusto classic burger in a brioche bun with melted mozzarella, served with skin-on fries dusted with Italian-blend seasoning
- Sicilian-style salmon with fresh homemade caponata and lemon
- Milanese saffron risotto crowned with artichokes, tenderstem broccoli and roasted red pepper
- Warm chocolate and hazelnut brownie with salted caramel ice cream and dark chocolate sauce
- Lightly sweetened dough balls with Chantilly cream and your choice of caramelised Biscoff dip or chocolate sauce
- Vanilla rice pudding with plum compote and honeycomb pieces
"This restaurant was recommended by our colleague and it really was fabulous. Gorgeous art deco style interior, sociable dining over circle tables and first rate service with all the food arriving for everyone at the same time and super delicious food at that! Highly recommended!"
"Had a lovely family birthday celebration meal for an 89th! My auntie was made to feel very special by the delightful young man who served us. The food was scrumptious and we aptly managed to demolish each course with gusto!"
"One of my regular spots. Absolutely love coming here, know exactly what to expect and it always delivers."