Harvey Nichols AA Rosette gin or mojito afternoon tea
30-34 St Andrew Square, EH2 2AD
- deals sold
Share with friends
£39 for a luxury afternoon tea for two with a gin or mojito each or £75 for four at Michelin-recommended AA Rosette-awarded Forth Floor at Harvey Nichols
- Luxury afternoon tea for two or four
- Includes a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic, Bacardi rum and coke or a gin or rum mojito cocktail each
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant with stunning rooftop views across the city
- Recommended by the Michelin Guide
- Set within Harvey Nichols, ideal for a post-shopping bite to eat
- Valid from March, the perfect Mother’s Day gift or spring afternoon out
With today’s deal you can brighten up your day with a luxury afternoon tea at Forth Floor Restaurant & Brasserie within Harvey Nichols. You and up to three pals can enjoy an array of marvellous miniatures, all partnered with your choice of the finest loose leaf teas or coffee. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also sip on a devilishly decadent drink, opting for a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic, a Bacardi rum and coke, or a gin or rum cocktail each – the perfect accompaniment to some luxury lovelies!
Choice of welcome drink
- Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic
- Bacardi rum and coke
- Original Bacardi rum mojito
- Blueberry and basil rum mojito
- Bombay Sapphire gin mojito
- Cucumber and elderflower gin mojito
- Lemon goat’s cheese croustade
- Waldorf salad
- Venison and rhubarb bridie
- Chocolate brownie
- Lemon meringue
- Carrot cake
- Scones with clotted cream and preserves
Choice of tea or coffee
- Tea – English breakfast, earl grey, pure assam, pure Ceylon, green leaf, afternoon Darjeeling, China rose leaf and decaffeinated leaf
- Coffee – cappuccino, latte, flat white, americano, espresso and macchiato
Spectacular city views
Set within Edinburgh’s chicest shopping spot, Forth Floor is perfectly placed for a decadent afternoon pick-me-up during a day of retail therapy.
Boasting breath-taking views across the city and beyond to the Firth of Forth, the restaurant’s incredible rooftop position allows diners to take in the capital’s cityscape as they tuck into delicious dishes from above.
But don’t just take our word for it! Hailed as ‘a buzzy fourth floor eatery and terrace offering wonderful rooftop views’ by the Michelin Guide and awarded an impressive AA Rosette, it’s no surprise that Forth Floor has earned itself a reputation for fine dining in decadent surrounds.
Offering up seasonal dishes that combine contemporary finesse with Scottish ingredients, as well as an eclectic drinks list, stylish surrounds and a charming atmosphere, it’s the ideal spot to treat your loved one to a slice of luxury.