Hebridean Island DBB - from £69
South Ardminish, Isle Of Gigha, PA41 7AA
- usually £146.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £69 for a cosy Hebridean Island stay for two with a 2 course dinner and breakfast at The Gigha Hotel, home to breathtaking beaches, stunning sunsets and historic attractions; choose a 1, 2 or 3 night stay - save up to 54%
- 1, 2 or 3 night stay for two
- Includes breakfast each morning and a 2 course dinner on the first night
- Located on the community-owned Isle of Gigha
- Less than 3 hours’ drive from Glasgow
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Perfect for a cosy break for two, today’s deal will give you the chance to explore the gorgeous Isle of Gigha, the most Southerly Hebridean island, with a stay at the Gigha Hotel. You’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of adventuring, plus you’ll be treated to a fantastic two course dinner on the first night of your stay for the perfect welcome to the island.
The stunning community-owned Isle of Gigha is home to breathtaking silver beaches, clear green seas, fascinating wildlife and so much more. Take in the beautiful sunsets from the bays, explore the gently sloping hillsides and relax by the lochs for the ultimate island experience.
Attractions on the island include the historic Achamore Gardens, plenty of water sports and a plethora of arts and crafts activities to enjoy, as well as fantastic walking and cycling routes so you can see the whole of gorgeous Gigha.
- Ham hock and pea terrine with black pudding and a mustard dressing
- Gigha smoked halibut, smoked salmon and beetroot carpaccio
- Garlic bruschetta topped with roasted vegetables and goats cheese
- Turkey and stuffing wrapped in Parma ham with fondant potato, new potato, vegetables and a red wine sauce
- Pan fried salmon on pasta carbonara with garlic bread and a rocket and parmesan salad
- Cauliflower and pepper curry with rice and naan bread
- Hot chocolate fudge cake served with ice cream or cream
- Sticky toffee pudding served with custard
- Gluten free strawberry and rhubarb cheesecake with ice cream
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Couldn't fault anything; fab location, peaceful and quiet island community. Brilliant service, excellent menus, delicious food and friendly staff. We would definitely recommend this hotel as part of a Hebridean experience."
"We had a couple of lovely days at the hotel; the staff, food and atmosphere were great. I can recommend the smoked haddock with poached egg for breakfast - probably the best I've ever had. Would recommend it."
"Really lovely cosy hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk from ferry terminal. Staff very welcoming. Food was excellent! We had a suite with a separate sitting room which was very good. Small intimate lounge and bar area. Breakfast was also brilliant with plenty of choice. Loved it!"