Hebridean Island DBB - from £89
South Ardminish, Isle Of Gigha, PA41 7AA
- usually £161.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of up to £161 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and 3 course dinner, £129 to upgrade to 2 nights or £159 instead of up to £362 to upgrade to 3 nights at Gigha Hotel on the Hebridean island of Gigha – save up to 56%
- 1, 2 or 3 night stay with breakfast each morning
- Includes a 3 course dinner on one night of your stay
- Located on the community-owned Isle of Gigha
- Less than 3 hours’ drive from Glasgow
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Perfect for a cosy break for two, today’s deal will give you the chance to explore the gorgeous Isle of Gigha, the most Southerly Hebridean island, with a stay at the Gigha Hotel. With silver beaches, beautiful bays and plenty to explore – it’s the ideal Scottish break.
- Pan-seared scallops in garlic butter and chorizo sausage
- Chicken and black pudding salad with a port and red wine sauce
- Garlic bruschetta topped with tomato and basil ragu and melted cheese
- Slow roast lamb shank in a rosemary and mint sauce on creamed potatoes and roast vegetables
- Classic hunter’s chicken with BBQ sauce, cheese, fries and salad
- Five bean chilli with rice, sour cream and tortilla crisps
- Apple cider and brandy charlotte with ice cream
- Gluten-free strawberry and rhubarb cheesecake with ice cream
- Warm banoffee pie with cream
Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
"Couldn't fault anything; fab location, peaceful and quiet island community. Brilliant service, excellent menus, delicious food and friendly staff. We would definitely recommend this hotel as part of a Hebridean experience."
"We had a couple of lovely days at the hotel; the staff, food and atmosphere were great. I can recommend the smoked haddock with poached egg for breakfast - probably the best I've ever had. Would recommend it."
"Really lovely cosy hotel. Only a few minutes’ walk from ferry terminal. Staff very welcoming. Food was excellent! We had a suite with a separate sitting room which was very good. Small intimate lounge and bar area. Breakfast was also brilliant with plenty of choice!! Loved it!"