- usually £126.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of up to £126 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, Prosecco and a 3 course dinner or £99 to upgrade to a 2 night stay at The Highland Guest House, Callander – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay with breakfast and a mini bottle of Prosecco
- Includes a three-course dinner in sister hotel The Waverley on the first evening of your stay
- Run by Gordon and Jan Halladay who also own The Waverley Callander; a previous winner of Channel 4’s ‘Four in a Bed’ programme
- Great Stirlingshire location; perfect for exploring Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
With today’s deal, you and your chosen companion will escape to pretty Perthshire for a fabulous stay at the Highland Guest House. Located in Callander, often referred to as the ‘gateway to the Highlands’, this break is the perfect for those who want to explore the Highlands or take a trip to The Trossachs National Park. You’ll stay in one of the guesthouse’s ten uniquely decorated rooms, each kitted with comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. After freshening up in your cosy abode, you’ll head next door to the Highland’s sister venue for a delicious three-course dinner at The Waverley. Owned by Gordon and Jan Halladay, this sister venue featured on Channel 4’s ‘Four in a Bed’ and won, so you know you’re in for a good time. And if that’s not enough, we’ll even throw in a mini bottle of Prosecco each, as well as a hearty breakfast in the morning.
- Haggis and black pudding bon bons served with mixed leaves and a pepper sauce
- Scallops and chorizo with samphire and mixed leaves
- Crumbled blue Stilton and peppercorn mushrooms, served on top of a toasted bloomer
- Slow-cooked pork belly with creamy dauphinoise potatoes, a selection of seasonal vegetables and a scotch BBQ sauce
- Chicken supreme in a creamy, smoked cheese sauce with butterbeans and bacon and served with mashed potatoes, seasoned roasted red onions and buttered seasonal vegetables
- Waverley steak and ale pie, using locally sourced beef and Belhaven gravy, topped with a puff pasty lid and served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Homemade sticky toffee pudding served with custard, double cream or ice cream
- Rich chocolate fudge cake served with custard, double cream or ice cream
- Home-baked crumble of the day served with custard, double cream or ice cream
Loved on TripAdvisor
"We spent four nights here. The breakfast was very good; served promptly and with an excellent selection, nothing was left out. A very friendly atmosphere and good value for money. Highly recommended – 10/10!"
"My daughter and I spent the first night in Scotland in the Highland House and we had a wonderful time. They were great hosts in their cosy house and the breakfast was delicious. We hope to come back for several days, thank you so much!"
"Just back this morning from a lovely two days spent in the Highland Guest House in Callander. Charming lodgings run by a fantastic, friendly couple. We were made most welcome and had a great breakfast each morning. Thank you for a nice break!"