Cosy Inverkip break - from £59
Main Street, Inverkip, PA16 0AS
- usually £114.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast & a bottle of Prosecco plus optional dinner or extra night at the family-run Inverkip Hotel, under an hour from Glasgow; named by The Herald as a “hidden gem on Scotland’s beautiful West Coast” - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Options to include a £34 dinner allowance plus an extra night
- Charming family-run hotel located on the main street of Inverkip, a historic conservation village and gateway to the Scottish Highlands
- Named by The Herald as a “hidden gem on Scotland’s beautiful West Coast”
- Less than an hour's drive from Glasgow
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Enjoy a delightful stay with a loved one at the Inverkip Hotel with today’s deal. You’ll be treated to a bottle of Prosecco on arrival to sip in your individually-designed room filled with stylish Scottish décor and lovely extra details for an extra special stay. Then have breakfast by the fire the next morning for the perfect relaxing start to your day!
You can opt to include a £34 dinner allowance to spend in the fantastic restaurant and we highly recommend you do – the locally-inspired menu is exceptional and helps make this hotel a real hidden gem. And since you’ll be enjoying yourself so much, why not stay a second night too?
The family-run Inverkip Hotel prides itself on the high quality service, incredible food and incredible hospitality that has made it a much-loved spot with travelers and critics alike. The Herald called the hotel a “hidden gem on Scotland’s beautiful West Coast” and particularly praised the onsite restaurant.
Inverkip itself is a conservation village, regarded as the gateway to Argyll, the Scottish Highlands, Ayrshire and just a stone's throw away from Glasgow. Whether it’s the immediate surroundings or venturing further north, there’s plenty to do to make your trip unforgettable.
- Stornoway black pudding & McCaskie Haggis with rolled oatmeal and pepper sauce
- Wee scampi, whole Barra langoustine tails, Fyne Ale batter and tartare sauce
- Baked camembert with redcurrant jam and chargrilled garlic toast
- Pork belly with creamy mash, potatoes, apple purée and chargrilled syboes
- Scottish salmon with pancetta, garden peas, new potatoes & langoustine bisque
- Ayrshire ham hock macaroni cheese & sea salted fries
- Homemade sticky toffee and date pudding served with vanilla ice cream
- Winter fruits pavlova served with fig ice cream
- Selection of Scottish cheeses with oaties and chutney
Amazing reviews on TripAdvisor
"This is what excellence really feels like! Choice of food is wide and the quality is superb and consistently so. On top of that, it is all delivered by an excellent team of staff who all know the food, the range of beers, wines and spirits, and all that the hotel has to offer."
"We had one of the best experiences in atmosphere and dining ever! When staying here you are not just an anonymous guest but part of the Inverkip family. Can't wait to return."
"The Inverkip is an excellent place to stay. The rooms are clean and well-kept. The full Scottish breakfast is one of the best I've had and the meals served in the busy restaurant are superb. The cosy bar area is great for a drink serving fine ales and a good selection of whisky, all with great service."