- usually £44.00
- save up to 66%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course lunch with hot drinks for two or four or upgrade to a 2 course dinner for two with a cocktail each on arrival at Ishka, West End; rave reviews from locals and loved by itisoners – save up to 66%
- Two-course lunch with hot drinks for two or four
- Or upgrade to a two-course dinner for two with a cocktail on arrival each
- Stunning restaurant featuring classic dishes with a contemporary twist, as well as inventive flavour combinations and the finest seasonal ingredients
- Fantastic West End location, just minutes from the City Centre
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and loved by itisoners
With today’s deal, you and up to three friends can tuck into a delicious two-course lunch each at the stunning Ishka. Take your pick from the sublime lunch menu packed with tasty dishes, plus enjoy a hot drink each afterwards to finish off your delightful afternoon. Kick off with the likes of Scottish black pudding, accompanied by pancetta, apple salad and wholegrain mustard dressing, or enjoy roasted garlic, lime and sesame seed hummus with root vegetables and toasted pitta bread. For the mains, you could tuck into the pan-fried hake accompanied by aubergine, wilted spinach and curried coconut cream, or grilled honey goats’ cheese served with mixed Ishka salad, marinated olives and mustard dressing.
And if you’d prefer a later affair, you can swap the lunch for a sumptuous two-course dinner for two. With a cocktail for each of you on arrival, you’ll be feeling like a VIP from the get-go!
The stunning Ishka is a glorious restaurant and bar that offers up a magnetic ambience, exceptional menu and plethora of innovative cocktail creations. Adorned with monochrome tiling, funky leather seating and sleek low lighting, the restaurant exudes sophistication and West End glamour, making it the perfect place to celebrate something special or kick start a night out with the girls.
Nestled in the heart of the business district and just across from the EICC, it’s minutes from the City Centre, meaning you’ll have no trouble finding the place and setting up shop for the night!
Sample two-course dinner menu
- Chicken and pork terrine with pickled vegetables and toasted bread
- Ishka seasonal soup with handcrafted bread
- Steamed mussels with lager, garlic & parsley and handcrafted bread
- Chargrilled bavette steak, skinny fries & Ishka house salad
- Pan fried hake, tomato, pepper & butterbean stew, wilted spinach, basil & coriander pesto
- Roasted butternut squash, courgette and walnut tartlet with house salad and blue murder cream sauce
“The food tasted incredible and the service was fantastic. We felt well looked after and had an amazing evening. We would highly recommend Ishka and we will definitely be back."
“The food here is lovely; the flavours are well balanced and the presentation is carefully thought out. I would recommend visiting before it becomes discovered - it’s definitely worth it!"
“We came across this restaurant by chance and we were not disappointed - the meals we had were superb! We have eaten out many times but this was probably one of the best. Well done Ishka!"
Questions about today's deal
- 83 Morrison Street,
The latest addition to Edinburgh’s vibrant dining and cocktail scene, the stunning Ishka is a glorious restaurant and bar that offers up a magnetic ambience, exceptional menu and plethora of innovative cocktail creations. Adorned with monochrome tiling, funky leather seating and sleek low lighting, the restaurant exudes sophistication and West End glamour, making it the perfect place to celebrate something special or kick start a night out with the girls.