- usually £144.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of up to £144 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and 2 course dinner at Killin Hotel, Perthshire; enjoy dinner in the gorgeous riverside bistro - save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and two-course dinner
- Well-established reputation for great food and service with a warm welcome
- Beautiful setting by Loch Tay
- Restaurant has daily fresh fish, seafood and shellfish deliveries along with Perthshire beef and lamb
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
With today's deal you can enjoy an overnight stay at the beautiful Killin Hotel. As well as relaxing in your cosy room, you’ll also enjoy the hotel’s roaring log fire during colder days and a delicious two-course dinner in the evening. After a great night’s sleep, you can look forward to a tasty breakfast the next morning, perfect for fuelling a day of exploring!
Situated amongst the spectacular scenery of the Perthshire Highlands by Loch Tay and overlooking the River Lochay, the Killin Hotel offers gorgeous ensuite rooms, a riverside bistro and a popular local pub. Built on the site of a 17th century inn, the hotel sits opposite the local bowling green, tennis courts, putting green and park, with the Killin Golf Club just a short stroll down the road, so there are plenty of options to make the most of your stay!
- Handmade venison and game terrine with a side salad, Scottish oatcakes and red onion chutney
- Duck and orange pâté with a side salad and Scottish oatcakes
- Pan-fried tiger prawns with a side salad and Marie Rose sauce
- Deep-fried brie parcels with a mixed salad and cranberry sauce
- Chicken fillet stuffed with haggis, wrapped with bacon on a bed of Scottish black pudding and seasonal vegetables, covered in a whisky cream sauce
- Perthshire lamb madras served with rice, papadums and mango chutney
- Pan-fried dusted sea bass fillet served with crushed chive potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Butternut squash and walnut tart coupled with boiled new potatoes and mixed leaf salad
100% of itisoners would return
"Our stay here was perfect. The room was beautiful, the food was excellent, the staff made you feel welcome."
"As regular travellers can describe this as a great experience and would highly recommend this very well-managed hotel."
"Lovely hotel in a beautiful location, friendly efficient staff and great food."
"Cozy traditional bar and dining rooms, conservatory is very nice and contemporary, as is front entrance."