3 AA rosette Kinloch Lodge Stay, Isle of Skye
Sleat, Isle of Skye, IV43 8QY
- usually £280.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£139 instead of up to £280 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £249 to upgrade to 2 nights or £349 for a 2 night stay with a 7 course chef’s tasting menu on the first evening at multi award-winning Kinloch Lodge, Isle of Skye – save up to 56%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Option to upgrade to two nights with a seven-course chef's tasting menu on the first evening
- Multi award-winning hotel with a restaurant favourited by The Times, The Guardian, Conde Nast Traveller and Vogue
- Breathtaking setting on one of Scotland’s most picturesque islands
Escape to Skye
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will venture into the heart of the Inner Hebrides with a retreat to Kinloch Lodge on the Isle of Skye.
You’ll be whisked away with an overnight stay in this historic hotel. Boasting breathtaking views, you’ll find comfort and luxury in abundance as you explore your abode, uniquely decorated in colours and textures chosen to reflect Skye’s distinctive landscape. In the open lounge areas, you’ll be able to experience the true meaning of Highland hospitality with comfy seating and roaring fires aplenty. And the jewel in the crown of this getaway, you can choose to include an unforgettable seven-course tasting menu, carefully curated by chef Marcello Tully himself, showcasing the very finest in Scottish cuisine. With a delicious breakfast to follow in the morning, you’re guaranteed to be very well looked after during your stay.
Originally a 16th-century hunting lodge, Kinloch Lodge overlooks Loch na Dal, with a thickly wooded mountain rising behind it on the Isle of Skye. Alongside dramatic landscapes, an inviting atmosphere and luxurious guestrooms, the lodge also houses a fantastic restaurant adored by the likes of The Sunday Times, Conde Nast Traveller and Vogue magazine. The Guardian even recommended it as one of the ten best food experiences in Europe, so you know it’s the real deal.
Sample tasting menu
- Celery and Strathdon Blue soupçon
- Moray pork cheek served with seared west coast scallop and sweet pickled fennel with oriental sauce
- Sea bass fillet and monkfish with lime and coconut
- Quail, vegetable and Perthshire honey mousse served with herb purée and passion fruit jus
- Tain Morangie brie with prune and orange mousse
- Chocolate and basil espuma with raspberry sauce
- Apple crumble parfait served with blackcurrants, apple sorbet and a cinnamon doughnut